Opinion Who will be our next head coach?

Who will be our next head coach?

• Brett Ratten

Votes: 81 68.6%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Justin Longmuir

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Ross Lyon

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing its 3 years and Finnis is working a 2 year contract extension which be announced after our 2nd JLT game early next year

Im not excited that its THE RATCAT.....PREFERRED the band way more.! I wouldn't have been excited if it was Harvey ...maybe i might have got a bit of a semi over Sam MITCHELL but he was not even in the race. I just have a cold sweat and a morbid sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...could be the sushi but i fear its the vomit of LOVE OH CARELESS LOVE that everyone's throwing around for our new Ceasar...... come the IDES of March 2021 (probably much sooner)and the daggers will be plunging deep into his back, his heart and his dream. We are a 'lean and hungry lot' not unlike 'yon Cassius'.......thinking too much and as such are dangerous to our own cause. I hope its not true.!!!

Im not excited that its THE RATCAT.....PREFERRED the band way more.! I wouldn't have been excited if it was Harvey ...maybe i might have got a bit of a semi over Sam MITCHELL but he was not even in the race. I just have a cold sweat and a morbid sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...could be the sushi but i fear its the vomit of LOVE OH CARELESS LOVE that everyone's throwing around for our new Ceasar...... come the IDES of March 2021 (probably much sooner)and the daggers will be plunging deep into his back, his heart and his dream. We are a 'lean and hungry lot' not unlike 'yon Cassius'.......thinking too much and as such are dangerous to our own cause. I hope its not true.!!!
Et tu, prophetic 1?

Not really. Ratten has had a fair day already.

He would be balls deep in all these decisions and conversations. I’m more interested in how quick his coaching group gets put together.

I think Brad Hills nomination happens in the next week now.

Lade and playfair likely to stay while sexton replaced and one new assistant in to replace the role ratts was doing ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lade and playfair likely to stay while sexton replaced and one new assistant in to replace the role ratts was doing ?
Sounds good to me. Wonder if he'll keep Hamill on too. We need to be doing more with Sandy.

Roo's autobiography paints a very positive picture of Sammy as a mentor and a model of determination and training, so maybe it's good to have him around, but is a decent coach? I wonder how he and Ratten get on, being that they were teammates before Sammy defected to us and the Blues were never much good afterwards. Sure it's water under the bridge...

Not the decision I was hoping for but I will fully support ratts and the club and I'll try not to be to critical of the man. Hopefully Iam wrong and every one can point and lauge and call me shti dikc. GO SAINTS

On G3226 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back