• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon doesn't deserve to be in the conversation, his physical appearance from power Pete's photos looks largely unimpressive to me. Might be under pressure just to keep his spot after his mediocre 2018.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just heard Wanganeen on SEN, when probed by Dwayne on the capt issue he was very careful with his response and wouldn’t give his personal preference.
Unfortunately I think we all know co-captains is happening.

all upper management are giving us the "whatever's best for the Football Club" line but they ARE acting on behalf of the Football Club so yeah, i think it is coming down to when not if. it's just another thing that waters us down and distances us from what made Port Port.

How’s your mate Fap Captain going these days?

Living at home age 33 with his parents, he messaged me the other day asking me if me and the missus would go with him on a graveyard tour.

I said it was an odd request and asked him whether he was bored with life. Turns out he's very bored.

I'm not surprised. When he has no responsibilities what does he even get out of bed for? Oh that's right. Whatever the latest game is that the Japs have released.

I declined the graveyard tour.

Living at home age 33 with his parents, he messaged me the other day asking me if me and the missus would go with him on a graveyard tour.

I said it was an odd request and asked him whether he was bored with life. Turns out he's very bored.

I'm not surprised. When he has no responsibilities what does he even get out of bed for? Oh that's right. Whatever the latest game is that the Japs have released.

I declined the graveyard tour.

Was this an organised tour or was he planning to just roam around Cheltenham Cemetery for a few hours?

Was this an organised tour or was he planning to just roam around Cheltenham Cemetery for a few hours?

Organised. He was looking things to doon some weird website. https://www.wea-sa.com.au/ I think.

You would have to he pretty desperate. Now that I think about it deeper, I feel like I should make the effort to catch up with him and see how he's going. I'd hate for him to be depressed.

Organised. He was looking things to doon some weird website. https://www.wea-sa.com.au/ I think.

You would have to he pretty desperate. Now that I think about it deeper, I feel like I should make the effort to catch up with him and see how he's going. I'd hate for him to be depressed.

$49! F@&k off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a late night tour of west tce cemetery that’s creepy as * but quite entertaining. They get actors to play the role of dead persons of interest.

My guess is he frequents reddit. There’s recently been a thread on strange things to do in Adelaide.

My guess is he frequents reddit. There’s recently been a thread on strange things to do in Adelaide.

He works at Anglicare, and some people there referred him to the website lol.

There’s a late night tour of west tce cemetery that’s creepy as **** but quite entertaining. They get actors to play the role of dead persons of interest.

I actually can't do that s**t. Now I'm not a firm believer in ghosts or anything like that and I feel stupid for saying it but I get certain feelings about places and things that make me extremely uncomfortable.

It stems from growing up in house that used to belong to the coroner. The whole family had gotten used to a very strange feeling we all got from the front room of the house. We heard after we sold the place that the new buyers actually got a priest in to cleanse that room. So it wasn't only us.

Ever since, I avoid that s**t. A few times looking at houses through my life I've had to leave particular rooms or areas because I get overwhelmed with unpleasant feelings. Not fear, but a ******* weird butterflies feeling like when your dog is missing and you are 1 part anxious and 1 part sad.

Weird s**t and I refuse to acknowledge it, typically. I'm sure there is a logical reason for it. I'm not the only one in the family with the same sort of thing too. It was weird, growing up looking at houses when we were moving we all got the exact same feelings at the exact same time.

TRTT material this.

Brad Ebert ?
or has he ruled himself out. Haven't been following it closely. Maybe he's borderline best 22. Bleeds Port
Not pushing his barrow just getting fed up waiting.
See you all at family day

I actually can't do that s**t. Now I'm not a firm believer in ghosts or anything like that and I feel stupid for saying it but I get certain feelings about places and things that make me extremely uncomfortable.

It stems from growing up in house that used to belong to the coroner. The whole family had gotten used to a very strange feeling we all got from the front room of the house. We heard after we sold the place that the new buyers actually got a priest in to cleanse that room. So it wasn't only us.

Ever since, I avoid that s**t. A few times looking at houses through my life I've had to leave particular rooms or areas because I get overwhelmed with unpleasant feelings. Not fear, but a ******* weird butterflies feeling like when your dog is missing and you are 1 part anxious and 1 part sad.

Weird s**t and I refuse to acknowledge it, typically. I'm sure there is a logical reason for it. I'm not the only one in the family with the same sort of thing too. It was weird, growing up looking at houses when we were moving we all got the exact same feelings at the exact same time.

TRTT material this.

Places absolutely have vibes.

Marden to St Peter’s has always given me the creeps. As do sections of Royal Park.

When I was young, we had family in Kadina and their house was very old and very, very creepy. My cousins refused to sleep in their room, choosing instead to sleep on the floor in the lounge room. There was a definite energy in parts of the house that made you want to leave.

According to an ex PAFC captain, it's Jonas and Wines for co-cap

Reason 1 - Jonas is good at some things and Wines is good at some things :|

Reason 2 - During any media appearances, either one can go. Usually media journo's hate when a VC rocks up. So having co-captains means they still get to speak with a 'captain'

I asked why not then leave Boak as captain until Wines is ready

Reason 3 - They don't want Boak in a leadership role anymore :|

This is obviously only short term until Wines is ready to take on the role on his own.

So all in all, this is everything we already knew.
Yes, no surprises there at all

Places absolutely have vibes.

Marden to St Peter’s has always given me the creeps. As do sections of Royal Park.

When I was young, we had family in Kadina and their house was very old and very, very creepy. My cousins refused to sleep in their room, choosing instead to sleep on the floor in the lounge room. There was a definite energy in parts of the house that made you want to leave.

My mates house in Renmark has this old smoking room attached to the back of the house. That room and the spare bedroom that is near it are not great. Usually when i stay over there I feel very uneasy sleeping in that room. I had never discussed this with him before and a while back he sends me a message out of the blue that his missus is getting the house cleansed as she thinks it's haunted.

Back