• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

20+ posts and not one supports the co-captain concept. Normally there’s at least one contrarian on any given topic.

I really hope Kane is talking out of his Corner.

I'd actually be OK with that.

That said I think Kane is probably wrong. He usually is.

Yeah right I thought you were agreeing with Janus’ post about Hartlett.

There is always one!

If you forget about the romanticism around the captain wearing no. 1, I don't think having two captains is a big deal. I'd rather that than have 10 blokes in the leadership group.

what a load of trash, Hartlett is a guilty and more so of being vanilla through-out is whole career, ive seen him go missing in more games than he has had good games

In the past sure. I'm talking about what he's shown recently.

If you forget about the romanticism around the captain wearing no. 1, I don't think having two captains is a big deal. I'd rather that than have 10 blokes in the leadership group.

Nah I think it’s stupid regardless. There’s absolutely nothing to be gained over the C/VC arrangement from a practical perspective. It just looks indecisive, or worse hints at a divided group that management would rather placate than pull into line, and it could potentially enable conflict in the absence of a clear chain of command.

And that’s before we even get to the issue of taking a dump on tradition at a time when we should be celebrating it.

It’s an awful, awful idea.

Co-captains is balls.

d4eced59bc13b5f1e9a6da352b7851f5f057899cda04e1f5073724261974f4a3.jpg

I really hope Kane is talking out of his Corner.

Kane's modus operandi seems to be similar to his dad's; presenting a contrarian position creates interest

Co captains?? Get stuffed.

I’d rather sh*t in my hands and clap than admit to Port having co captains.

Makes Boak look like an idiot for stepping aside when nobody is ready and that he’s been told he’s playing a lot of footy in the twos next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2013 EF vs Collingwood, late in the 3rd Quarter.

"This man heres got a good leg on him. Wines from 50, to give port a 7 point lead. Gee thats a mammoth kick."

Ollie needs to fix what ever has gone wrong with his kicking when he becomes captain.

2013 EF vs Collingwood, late in the 3rd Quarter.

"This man heres got a good leg on him. Wines from 50, to give port a 7 point lead. Gee thats a mammoth kick."

Ollie needs to fix what ever has gone wrong with his kicking when he becomes captain.
It's because he's too big and bulky. He needs to shave like 10 kgs from his frame. What's the point of running around at 100kgs if your about as strong as you were at 90?

It's because he's too big and bulky. He needs to shave like 10 kgs from his frame. What's the point of running around at 100kgs if your about as strong as you were at 90?

Im not so sure, he's only 5kgs above his draft weight so it shouldn't be making much if any difference. Needs to be doing more skill work at training (along with quite a few of his teammates) and getting his technique right, hopefully Schofeild being such an elite kick really drives it at training.

Im not so sure, he's only 5kgs above his draft weight so it shouldn't be making much if any difference. Needs to be doing more skill work at training (along with quite a few of his teammates) and getting his technique right, hopefully Schofeild being such an elite kick really drives it at training.

Heard a pretty strong rumour that it’s Jonas. Ollie not ready yet, apparently still reliant on his family to run his personal life. Jonas’ player sponsorship price went up to as much as Boak’s last year also so make of that what you will.

Tom Jonas = Good short term option that should get us through to the end of 2021.
Ollie Wines = Would be the longer term option, but we need him to go up a level if he had the No.1 on his back.

Whoever the club picks we need to get behind them.

Back