Prediction Who will be the best Bailey?

Who will reach the highest heights in their career?

• Dale

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Smith

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Williams

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually a really good question with each Bailey having massive claims to be the best going forward.
I wouldn't be surprised if any of the 3 emerges and I'm hoping they all do.

Dale for me. Massive talent.

I think most people would consider him the least likely to make it because the start to his career has been pretty slow but I still think he has the potential to be the #1 Bailey in the comp. He needs to have a 40 goal year. We all know he's capable.

Bailey Dale
Bailey Smith
Bailey Williams (All Dogs)
Bailey Banfield (Freo)
Bailey Scott (North)
Bayley Fritsch (Melb) Quasi misspelt, but sounds good.
Bailey Rice (Stk)
Bailey Williams (Eagles) Imposter.

Changkuoth Jiath (Haw), Changkuoth translates to Bailey somewhere out there !
Bailey Hunt

Attachments

• 1548403997768.png
    1548403997768.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 177
Yer putting me on the spot with this question because fer me the Baileys are somehow aspects of the same football god like the Holy Trinity maybe. Its like the Triple Crown or even the Three Wise Men, you canna say one is more important than the others.

Bailey Dale is the heir to Tory Dickson's throne. He's going to average 2 goals a game from this point on. He's got the complete game for a medium forward.

Bailey Smith, minimum is going to be 25 skillful possessions a game. Maximum output and outcome, the sky is your limit.

Bailey Williams is going to burn the competition from this season onwards, he's on the cusp of being one of the best midfielders going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer putting me on the spot with this question because fer me the Baileys are somehow aspects of the same football god like the Holy Trinity maybe. Its like the Triple Crown or even the Three Wise Men, you canna say one is more important than the others.

Bailey Dale is the heir to Tory Dickson's throne. He's going to average 2 goals a game from this point on. He's got the complete game for a medium forward.

Bailey Smith, minimum is going to be 25 skillful possessions a game. Maximum output and outcome, the sky is your limit.

Bailey Williams is going to burn the competition from this season onwards, he's on the cusp of being one of the best midfielders going around.

Was talking to Chris Grant about Williams. Granty reckons hes gonna be the next EJ Whitten. Said hes gonna be the best player the game has seen and most likely will ever see.

Was talking to Chris Grant about Williams. Granty reckons hes gonna be the next EJ Whitten. Said hes gonna be the best player the game has seen and most likely will ever see.

He's going to be worth three players by himself.

Forget Bailey, Williams will be the best Williams to play AFL/VFL. Move aside Zac, Paul, Greg, Mark and Marley.

Williams and Smith are super talented, but i have to stick with ma man Dale, he is due and it is time to shine Bailey of the Dale

Back