Who will be the last team to be beaten by GC and GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong chance North supporters overrate their side's ability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong chance that was irrelevant to my comment... at the time all the clubs yet to be beaten by GWS played GWS before North did, meaning we would be the last by default. Now that you guys have pulled off an upset that's not the case, good chance it'll be you. Unless you meet GWS in finals... oh wait, nevermind ;)

Strong chance that was irrelevant to my comment... at the time all the clubs yet to be beaten by GWS played GWS before North did, meaning we would be the last by default. Now that you guys have pulled off an upset that's not the case, good chance it'll be you. Unless you meet GWS in finals... oh wait, nevermind ;)
Finals? The way North are heading that's not guaranteed either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Giants play Rich and WCE at home in the run to the finals, and North away.

A big chance to win all of those games, which will leave Collingwood as the only team yet to lose to the AFL monster franchise.
Monster Franchise?

Well ok I guess. Here was I thinkin we were only a little club, with big ambitions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping for a draw in the last minute just so this thread would have two asterixs against West Coast

GWS claimed a new scalp tonight by beating North for the very first time
(That leaves Pies and Eagles as the only teams left on the GWS list - they also happen to be the only teams who travelled interstate to beat GWS on their home deck this year!)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back