Who will be the next club to break a premiership drought?

Who will break the next premiership drought?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny that despite using it twice you still don't understand what rhetorical means. I'll ask again;

Did you legitimately think Richmond were about to start winning flags at the end of 2016? I'm really confused as to why you keep dodging the question?
Did you only read the first definition? Or maybe you didn’t even spell the word right when putting it into Google. It’s got a silent “h” in there.
Fourth time you have failed to answer a simple question :$:$:$

Did you legitimately think Richmond were about to start winning flags at the end of 2016?

Fourth time you have failed to answer a simple question :$:$:$

Did you legitimately think Richmond were about to start winning flags at the end of 2016?
It’s a rhetorical question that doesn’t need an answer.

If I answer yes you’ll call me a liar, thus proving there is only one answer and the question is rhetorical.

If I answer no you’ll get the answer you expected, also proving that the question was rhetorical.

Now go away creepy stalker.

It’s a rhetorical question that doesn’t need an answer.

If I answer yes you’ll call me a liar, thus proving there is only one answer and the question is rhetorical.

If I answer no you’ll get the answer you expected, also proving that the question was rhetorical.

Now go away creepy stalker.
I know you didn't think the Tigers were about to start winning flags after the way 2016 ended for them, which is why I'm curious as to why you told me to 'suck it up' for laughing at the fact that Richmond posters were going through and reacting to every pre-2017 post that didn't list Richmond as the next premier. Seems kinda salty tbh.

Bit rich calling me a stalker when you were the one who started replying to me, or is that another word you don't know the proper use of? :$

I know you didn't think the Tigers were about to start winning flags after the way 2016 ended for them, which is why I'm curious as to why you told me to 'suck it up' for laughing at the fact that Richmond posters were going through and reacting to every pre-2017 post that didn't list Richmond as the next premier. Seems kinda salty tbh.

Bit rich calling me a stalker when you were the one who started replying to me, or is that another word you don't know the proper use of? :$
I’m so salty. I just cry myself to sleep every night watching the 2020 grand final. Do you think they are happy tears or sad tears?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so salty. I just cry myself to sleep every night watching the 2020 grand final. Do you think they are happy tears or sad tears?
Is that the one you pick to watch? Would have thought 2017.

Doggies fans have an easier task.

Going by how easily you take the bait every single time I think you're hurting somewhere deep inside

Is that like how six Geelong players baited one Richmond player here?

Enjoy your drought.

View attachment 1098526
That's all you got hey? Just revert to "muh team is better than yours" when you get owned? Keep putting those membership stickers on the Astra mate, I'm sure someone out there thinks you're cool because of the team you follow ;)

That's all you got hey? Just revert to "muh team is better than yours" when you get owned? Keep putting those membership stickers on the Astra mate, I'm sure someone out there thinks you're cool because of the team you follow ;)
Ooooo... you took the bait. You really are a chum guzzler, aren’t you?*

*-rhetorical, no response required.

Ooooo... you took the bait. You really are a chum guzzler, aren’t you?*

*-rhetorical, no response required.
when "but but my team beat yours" doesn't work so you just revert to homophobic insults :$:$:$

Back