Autopsy Who will be the next Tigers 'A Grade' player?

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
If i had a choice of just 1 player to add into our current team - Patrick Cripps is the player i would select that fits our need most followed by Fyfe then Kelly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_RT_

Hall Of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Furies Premiers 2010
I guess what I'm saying is that if ya gonna build a contending team then those players that you build around have to be around when you are contending.

So, who are the 'up and comers' that you you would build around?
If you're building a contending team not everyone has to be young, you need some blokes with experience and an understanding of what is required to become an elite player. As I said in my initial post those 10 players are the pool I would take 3 from.

I'd take are Grundy Cripps and Kelly as they are the foundation I would then build around if I was building a team with long term success as the goal.

If I was building a team for immediate success then I'd take Rance Dangerfield and Franklin.

tigerz18

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid
My ELITE list is small.
Fyfe, Martin, Franklin, Dangerfield, Rance, Grundy (Buddy probably has 1 year left on this list)

Reiwoldt and Cotch are so close but the are A+ players. Tom Mitchell, Josh Kelly and the Bont are getting to elite status as well - id say they are A+ as well.

captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Jets
My ELITE list is small.
Fyfe, Martin, Franklin, Dangerfield, Rance, Grundy (Buddy probably has 1 year left on this list)

Reiwoldt and Cotch are so close but the are A+ players. Tom Mitchell, Josh Kelly and the Bont are getting to elite status as well - id say they are A+ as well.
No doubt Jack Reiwoldt is among the comps elite players now.
If you have been the best player in your position for a couple of years you are elite.

Stan Judkins

Team Captain
AFL Club
Richmond
One player that everyone has forgotten about due to injuries, etc
Even his MUM has backed him all the way on this one
Read my lips TY ZANTUCK will be our next A Grader, yes you heard it first here TY ZANTUCK
Go Tigers

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
My ELITE list is small.

I like him but I reckon he's got more to prove before he's talked about in those circles.

Top Bottom