Autopsy Who will be the next Tigers 'A Grade' player?

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess what I'm saying is that if ya gonna build a contending team then those players that you build around have to be around when you are contending.

So, who are the 'up and comers' that you you would build around?
If you're building a contending team not everyone has to be young, you need some blokes with experience and an understanding of what is required to become an elite player. As I said in my initial post those 10 players are the pool I would take 3 from.

I'd take are Grundy Cripps and Kelly as they are the foundation I would then build around if I was building a team with long term success as the goal.

If I was building a team for immediate success then I'd take Rance Dangerfield and Franklin.

My ELITE list is small.
Fyfe, Martin, Franklin, Dangerfield, Rance, Grundy (Buddy probably has 1 year left on this list)

Reiwoldt and Cotch are so close but the are A+ players. Tom Mitchell, Josh Kelly and the Bont are getting to elite status as well - id say they are A+ as well.
No doubt Jack Reiwoldt is among the comps elite players now.
If you have been the best player in your position for a couple of years you are elite.

My ELITE list is small.
Fyfe, Martin, Franklin, Dangerfield, Rance, Grundy (Buddy probably has 1 year left on this list)

Reiwoldt and Cotch are so close but the are A+ players. Tom Mitchell, Josh Kelly and the Bont are getting to elite status as well - id say they are A+ as well.

I like him but I reckon he's got more to prove before he's talked about in those circles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back