Who Will Be The Number 1 Draft Pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Visro

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2000
There are around 4 players in contention. I would personally like to see McDougal be the best as he goes to my school and always won the games off his own boot. Who does everyone else think it will be?

Well Blighty has the first pick so he would have to go for one of his favourites delisted by the Crows.

Matt Connell at the Saints?

Amazonstud,

Why do you think Koschitsche has been confirmed?

I assume you are the same amzonstud advertising your website throughout different footy forums.

They only time they are "confirmed" is when their number, name and club are read out on draft day.

Having said that, he does seem quite likely at this stage.

I would think that of our first two picks, he would have a great chance to be among them along with Didak, Riewoldt and possibly McDougall or Dylan Smith.

Obviously it is still only speculation at this stage.

I can confirm that Hall has returned back to WA and has signed a contract with Peel Thunder (The Fitzroy of our Westar Competition). Aparently West Perth (his club where he had all the success and caught the AFL's attention) was disappointed he didnt return back to them.

Does anyone know what local club Sirra and Merenda are going to play for?

Sainter,
I don't have a web site so it must be someone else. The Footy News web site stated that:
Early reports on who St.Kilda favours taking with the first two selections in the draft are incorrect, and St.Kilda have only decided on taking Justin Koschitzke with their first pick. The second pick is between Dylan Smith, Andrew McDougall, Alan Didak, Damon White and Nick Riewoldt. This choice will be made with the benefit of Draft Camp details and in consultation with the new coach, when appointed.
This is the URL http://www.footynews.com.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Amazonstud,

How can you seriously believe the CRAP that is written on footy news?

The whole site is filled with rumours & innuendo, I know people that made up stories to get back at friends on that site!

Don't believe it tell you hear it from the horses mouth my friend.

See Richmondfan#1, told you i knew.
jump3.gif

As StKilda has the first two picks... Justin Koschitzke and Nick Riewoldt are my picks to go 1-2... what order... who cares...

Mcdougall to the pies....

very shocked at port trading #4 as could have picked Didak at 4... maybe...

they are my guesses...

biggrinking.gif
biggrinking.gif
biggrinking.gif
biggrinking.gif
biggrinking.gif
biggrinking.gif
biggrinking.gif
Long live the KING.....

[This message has been edited by Rooboy 96 (edited 26 September 2000).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back