Who will be the unlikely hero against GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm backing in David Mackay. Years of thinking he's complete s**t despite continual selections has to come back to bite me at some point.
He will wind back the clock to that horrific 09 final at the G, when we all felt he was ready to be the next big thing.

Who will be our unlikely hero tonight?

We know that Daniel Talia will locked down on one of their tall forwards, Matty Crouch and Rory Laird will get 30+ disposals and Tex and Eddie will be setting up and kicking goals. Beyond our inner core of elite players, who will step up and play the Game of their Life.

My choice is an Epic, more than ten years in the making.

It's time to shine Bran Nue Mackae!!!!

CC for me, he's pissed me off recently with his efforts but I think he will pull his finger out and be a game changer.

MCrouch 2017 Brownlow Winner

Mackay, Knight and Seeds

I'm backing in David Mackay. Years of thinking he's complete s**t despite continual selections has to come back to bite me at some point.
Consider yourself bitten !:D
I think he played really well.
Someone needs to hide Atkins silver boots though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was one of Bran Nue Mackae's best ever games.

He started strongly and then moved to defence when Brodie went down and never put a foot wrong.

Strangely, The SEED played a very good game on the wing and if we decide to replace Brodie with a defender then BNM could disappear in a blaze of glory :D.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back