Prediction Who will debut in 2019?

Who will make their senior debut in 2019?

• Angus Schumacher

Votes: 58 59.2%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 98 100.0%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 94 95.9%
  • Finbar O'Dwyer

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Ben Silvagni

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Kym Lebois

Votes: 32 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With the list now set, we look towards 2019, and I am keen to see who you think will wear the navy blue for the first time in 2019.

Unlike previous seasons, not too many to choose from, given the amount of games we've pumped into the kids over the past three seasons.

Angus Schumacher
Sam Walsh
Liam Stocker
Finbar O'Dwyer
Ben Silvagni
Kym Lebois

Who will debut, and how many games will we see from them in 2019?

Last edited:

mozza101

Debutant
Sep 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
With the list now set, we look towards 2019, and I am keen to see who you think will wear the navy blue for the first time in 2019.

Unlike previous seasons, not too many to choose from, given the amount of games we've pumped into the kids over the past three seasons.

Angus Schumacher
Sam Walsh
Liam Stocker
Finbar O'Dwyer
Jack Silvagni

Ben

Angus Schumacher
Sam Walsh
Liam Stocker
Finbar O'Dwyer
Jack Silvagni

Do you mean Ben ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bighouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Did he not play a game in 2018 ? :think: Perhaps i am thinking of JLT.

Anyway i would be very surprised if he gets a game in the firsts next year.

JLT 2 years ago, kicked close to goal of the year - not sure if he got another kick.
Looks to have bulked up, has been close to selection before (impressed last pre-season before injury), a clean run and a shot in the 1’s beckons.

The Bighouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Finally some logic and rational thinking

Will be interesting to see if he can stay on the park & perform, round 1 may be his best bet as his numbers at VFL level have never been great hence Thy’s thoughts, which I can appreciate with his NB’s attendance (but again, he got close to a game last season when he got some touch/pressure stats).

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Will be interesting to see if he can stay on the park & perform, round 1 may be his best bet as his numbers at VFL level have never been great hence Thy’s thoughts, which I can appreciate with his NB’s attendance (but again, he got close to a game last season when he got some touch/pressure stats).

He needs to stay fit to be a chance. Been hard for him to do much as a young kid in a poor side. Just as he started to look close to selection he got injured again.

I hope he steps up as he is great kid and he also fills a role we really need filling. Bugg & he may be a handy combo with our young talls

The Bighouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Walsh, Stocker, Schumacher and LeBois.

Thought Schumacher should have got a taste late last season with his VFL form and as an educator. Bolt’s has left him off the draftees when mentioning them from last season a couple of times now in his comments, incl the BnF IIRC.

Leading rebounder out of D50 in his TAC year too I think. We could do with that if he can keep developing.

Back