Prediction Who will debut in 2023?

Who will debut in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all in the 22 at some stage in the season.

I discovered during the week that I blew my ACL some time back. Most likely during a game of soccer in 2005. I missed the next two games and came back into the side after that. So the good news is that if we all get a game, then I’m pretty injury tolerant. Might not be capable of getting a kick or handball though 😂

Which one of you lovely people were at the intra club game today and got good video of the game?
Keen to see and hear how everyone did!
Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cowan and Hollands certainties in my book (unless they get injured). Cincotta probably up with them as well and will get a taste at some point (sub if anything)

Takes a squad of 33-35 to get through a season with a half decent run with injuries. Injuries and form will open up spots for these guys.

Then there is the sub role where they will blood a youngster here or there

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cowan and Hollands certainties in my book (unless they get injured). Cincotta probably up with them as well and will get a taste at some point (sub if anything)

Takes a squad of 33-35 to get through a season with a half decent run with injuries. Injuries and form will open up spots for these guys.

Then there is the sub role where they will blood a youngster here or there

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree with this. Though I currently have Cincotta over Cowan it looks likely they’ll both get a go at some stage.

I think with the wing spots up in the air there is no reason why Binns can’t force his way into the side through some good form.

If any of Mirkov, Akuei, Lemmey or O’Keefe debut we’re in deep trouble or one of them is a superstar.

Back