Prediction Who will debut in 2023?

Who will debut in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hollands and Cowan will play at some stage, the others only if injuries mount and we have no other option.
Hmm, not sure if Binnsy is that far behind?
Mirk a chance too, preferably on strong performances in the VFL.

That leaves Akuei & Lemmey swinging in the wind. Dom has a lot of development ahead of him but he improved some at the tailend of ‘22.

Hollands will likely debut, and a decent chance for Binns as well. Cowan I think will miss out this year just because his position will be the hardest to break into.

Mirkov a small chance to make an appearance this year too, knowing our luck with ruck injuries.

Hollands will likely debut, and a decent chance for Binns as well. Cowan I think will miss out this year just because his position will be the hardest to break into.

Mirkov a small chance to make an appearance this year too, knowing our luck with ruck injuries.
Binns and Hollands already in the top half dozen runners at the club if I am not mistaken.

Ed, Walsh, Cottrell, LOB ahead of them. Not sure how guys like Cera and Acres compare.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What stood out/impressed you about these boys Fish14?

Hollands is mainly what I've heard around the traps and the fact that Walsh might miss some time. He looked like a natural out there in the transition drills.

Binns really impressed me with his work. Everyone knocked his kicking throughout the draft process, but I thought he looked as good a kick off both feet as any of our wing options. A couple of times he showed he could hit a tough kick from half back/wing into the corridor which is something we desperately need more of. He made his opponents in match drills look a bit silly with his work rate and positioning. Obviously lacks a bit of size, but he competed well defensively and held his own. I know it's only an open training session for the fans, but I'm hoping the coaching staff are keeping an open mind for round one selection if he keeps it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hollands is mainly what I've heard around the traps and the fact that Walsh might miss some time. He looked like a natural out there in the transition drills.

Binns really impressed me with his work. Everyone knocked his kicking throughout the draft process, but I thought he looked as good a kick off both feet as any of our wing options. A couple of times he showed he could hit a tough kick from half back/wing into the corridor which is something we desperately need more of. He made his opponents in match drills look a bit silly with his work rate and positioning. Obviously lacks a bit of size, but he competed well defensively and held his own. I know it's only an open training session for the fans, but I'm hoping the coaching staff are keeping an open mind for round one selection if he keeps it up.
Sounds promising, although like you mentioned it’s an open training session but sometimes it’s little things that just standout that catches the eye…
Cheers, thanks for that 👍

Unfortunately Cowan be a huge chance with our backs williams mcgovern Newman marchbank all struggled last few years with injuries...

Unfortunately Cowan be a huge chance with our backs williams mcgovern Newman marchbank all struggled last few years with injuries...
they're fit?

Back