Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lobbe

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • No one

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Wanna make a poster for my boy when we go in the cheer squad with something like this - bam bam in a blues jumper, no.7 on his club, was thinking “Bam Bam Van Damn “ but your’s might get the nod..
you might wanna revise that thinking..........

Jan 20, 2008
Bullengarook
AFL Club
Carlton
you might wanna revise that thinking..........

sorry, missed your post... its double sided, too, has Bam Bam in a blues jumper & a 7 on his club...
D6BCDF00-AFCB-4587-8922-63C2D18E8CC0.jpeg

Blue_Steel89

Team Captain
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Stranger things have happened BS. Always thought he had potential and he did have one good game against the Crows. last round of 2018 i believe. I really hope that he does surprise us all and make best 22 this year.

I would love to see him have a breakout season this year. He has pace to burn and his agility at training sessions seem to be a key feature for evading tackles. Fingers crossed for him.

I imagine this is what Polson and Fisher feel like when they run into Casbolt

Blue_Steel89

Team Captain
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
My vote will be for Lang. Think he will be much improved with a clean run at it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Showed a great defensive side to his game towards the back end of last season with his tackling and chases. Him and Kennedy are another 2 that I really hope get a good run without any injury interruptions and show us what they can really do

spry

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Showed a great defensive side to his game towards the back end of last season with his tackling and chases. Him and Kennedy are another 2 that I really hope get a good run without any injury interruptions and show us what they can really do

Yeah! That and early on he showed he was clean and quick around goal. More time with the ball inside 50 will allow him to show his wares a bit more. I hope

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Already gone on record and state that Cam Polson will our be bolter/big improver for 2020..
I really do feel like he will make massive strides forward this season, and serve up some of that humble pie to all his detractors out there.

Great OP btw.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Without trying to go all Obi-wan Kenobi Zen on you all, a fit and consistent Mitch McGovern, who can provide us with 2-3 goals a game regularly, could be the wildcard in our forward line, given silly Charlie will be out for probably a significant start of to the H and A Season..

I am not saying he will be a Liam the Braveheart Jones type of Hero we , more like a Bruce Willis, Die Hard, the reluctant hero we deserve, who does a John McClane role in our forward line, expect this time, he is the right guy, in the right place.

Back