• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles
Well history would suggest one of them will improve enough to jump out of the bottom 4, would think it much more likely to be Carlton than the Suns going on list stability.

Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
I would have said Carton but a couple of knees done already. Still say Carlton as GC are a rabble but it's a toss up for the spoon really

RAPPA

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I wouldn’t underestimate the Suns. If Dew has the respect of the players and there are no distractions like Lynch and May, then I expect a more competitive output. Though like Carlton, they had some horrendous losses and would be looking to bridge the gap in the losing margins.

Carlton regressed in 2018. A couple pre-season injuries already have hurt but much will depend on the development of our second, third and fourth year players - players like SPS, Weirering, Marchbank, Dow etc.

I expect Carlton to finish higher but feel GC will be more competitive

Rob R

Team Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Carlton will be a few wins ahead of the Gold Coast, seem to be building a much more balanced list and are a few years ahead of the GC in development. Ruck a bit of a weakness but Gold Coasts weaknesses are everywhere especially the midfield.

Anja_Nees

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Question is how long Dew gets if this season is a disaster. He won’t get the chop yet but McKenna had four, Rocket three. Would they pull the trigger on Dew after three as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom