Prediction Who will finish higher in 2019 - Richmond, West Coast, Collingwood or Melbourne?

Who will finish higher?

• Richmond

Votes: 196 38.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 157 30.9%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 99 19.5%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 56 11.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond supporters dread Collingwood, that’s why they use every thread on their own board and the main board to talk about the Pies. They had a couple of years where they finished above the Pies, the first period of sustained superiority since the 60’s but now it’s come to an unfortunate close.

And yet all your posting is about Richmond. Pretty ironic (doncha think.....)

Richmond supporters dread Collingwood, that’s why they use every thread on their own board and the main board to talk about the Pies. They had a couple of years where they finished above the Pies, the first period of sustained superiority since the 60’s but now it’s come to an unfortunate close.

A lot of them think they have an old list which is one the way down

And all yours is about every other club, particularly Geelong and Collingwood who share a trait of being constantly better than Richmond year after year. They must have caused you some serious trauma over the years.

And all yours is about every other club, particularly Geelong and Collingwood who share a trait of being constantly better than Richmond year after year. They must have caused you some serious trauma over the years.
Geelong, yes. They have obliterated us over the years. Collingwood have not.

Here’s some facts for you to digest...
A90822C2-2177-4CC6-8723-7D57869C79AD.jpeg
Collingwood have beaten us two more times than we have beaten them since 1980. Throughout that time, we’ve both won two flags.

A9AE6A0D-7497-45BB-8996-A34051F91F9B.jpeg
Here you can see Geelong are clearly superior to us and have won a lot more flags than us throughout that time. They have consistently belted us and had many long winning streaks against us.

Comparing Collingwood and Geelong is absolutely laughable when you consider the facts. And I’m really sorry I had to bring facts into it. I just needed to promptly destroy your misconception and delusion.

Really excited to watch Collingwood’s documentary on their 2018 season. Will no doubt be in the JB Hi-Fi bargain bin two days after it’s release. What an embarrassment.

Geelong, yes. They have obliterated us over the years. Collingwood have not.

Here’s some facts for you to digest...
View attachment 605074
Collingwood have beaten us two more times than we have beaten them since 1980. Throughout that time, we’ve both won two flags.

View attachment 605075
Here you can see Geelong are clearly superior to us and have won a lot more flags than us throughout that time. They have consistently belted us and had many long winning streaks against us.

Comparing Collingwood and Geelong is absolutely laughable when you consider the facts. And I’m really sorry I had to bring facts into it. I just needed to promptly destroy your misconception and delusion.

How come you chose 1980?

The only time Collingwood have been a consistent finals side since the 60s is when coached by Richmond players

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only time since the 50s Collingwood have been a consistent finals side since the 60s is when coached by Richmond players

Why are Richmond supporters so obsessed with this? It’s embarrassing. Are you embarrassed by the fact that your club can’t realise it’s own potential in its leaders?

Well it’s either every club or it’s not. But i digress, you really are a poor troll. Most likely why you post here and not the Bay. You wouldn’t even be a meal starter for us.
I’m starting to think you secretly admire us because every post is about us. It appears we’re in your head rent free.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Really excited to watch Collingwood’s documentary on their 2018 season. Will no doubt be in the JB Hi-Fi bargain bin two days after it’s release. What an embarrassment.

I would be embarrassed if my club did that. At least Sydney and Adelaide had some brains about them. Pies where right on the edge of knifing Buckley, now Ed’s so desperate to keep his love child in the chair, they’re making a documentary on a failure. Just laughable.

I would be embarrassed if my club did that. At least Sydney and Adelaide had some brains about them. Pies where right on the edge of knifing Buckley, now Ed’s so desperate to keep his love child in the chair, they’re making a documentary on a failure. Just laughable.

Gotta keep their trend of copying Richmond in 2017 well and truly alive. The only thing they couldn’t copy was a premiership. So close though lol.

This thread has turned into a massive dick swinging competition. Richmond is shite, my dick is the biggest... both are dead set facts, end of storey. I’m signing off from here until round 2. See y’all then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This thread has turned into a massive dick swinging competition. Richmond is shite, my dick is the biggest... both are dead set facts, end of storey. I’m signing off from here until round 2. See y’all then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

14e28ffc34de3c8ffa083ebf7c2be322.jpg

When a couple of Collingwood posters stop trying to bait Tiger posters maybe it will improve.

Why do supporters need to bait you?
Collingwood has baited you for a long, long time, hence why it's always Collingwood you compare your team to

Maybe read through the thread, understand the point then comment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back