Prediction Who will finish higher in 2019 - Richmond, West Coast, Collingwood or Melbourne?

Who will finish higher?

• Richmond

Votes: 196 38.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 157 30.9%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 99 19.5%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 56 11.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s actually going on with the Dees? I pegged them as certain top 4 this year. I know it’s still early but I’m just surprised with the results.

Premature adulation from the Viccentric media. Roos, Healy and Lyon all massive Dees supporters for obvious reasons pumping up their tires.

And they had a soft draw last season.

Thats all.

In a couple more weeks everything will seem normal.

Arguing with a tugger supporter is a bit like picking on the special needs kid at school. Let them have the title of most paid up members, after all its all year they’ve got to crow about. By now most rational tugger fans have come to grips with the team was built around 4 players and a good run with injuries (making nicks brother play on with a broken wrist proves how reliant Dimma is on these 4).
They also should be now come to terms that lynch has completely screwed them for the next 5 years. The players who took a pay cut to fit him into the salary cap will be pissed off with how this season has played out so far, and the rats will jump ship next year.

What’s actually going on with the Dees? I pegged them as certain top 4 this year. I know it’s still early but I’m just surprised with the results.
Have a terrible back line that was talked up as being one of the best in the comp for some reason. They've conceded monster scores for years now and made no attempt to stop this.

Honestly melbourne and Richmond have no business at all being lumped in this group with the other 2.

Neither will be anywhere near top 4 when the whips are cracking
Agreed. Put in Geelong and GWS.

It's not the injuries we have that make us s**t, it's the system and game plan. The system has been found out, it was found out last year by the pies and the coaching department did * all. If I hear Dimma say we need to go back to the Richmond way, we don't. The Richmond way doesn't *in work anymore!!!!!!!

It's not the injuries we have that make us s**t, it's the system and game plan. The system has been found out, it was found out last year by the pies and the coaching department did **** all. If I hear Dimma say we need to go back to the Richmond way, we don't. The Richmond way doesn't ****in work anymore!!!!!!!

I think you'll find that West Coast were the first to absolutely destroy you, not Collingwood.

Cute how Collingwood fans try to lump themselves with West Coast. Eagles are a class above Collingwood. Controlled the game all night and barely broke a sweat.

Cute how Collingwood fans try to lump themselves with West Coast. Eagles are a class above Collingwood. Controlled the game all night and barely broke a sweat.

When your team sucks so much you have to pretend to support another.

Impressed with how we have bounced back from round 1. Was hilarious to see alot putting the boot in after losing to the Lions.

Still early days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just calling it how it is. You are not a contender when WCE are clearly a class above.

Dom Sheed trolling tonight was hilarious as well. Bring back memories? Hehe.

I enjoyed it actually, I’d have done the exact same thing if I were him.

Last edited:
How’s Richmond going? Got thumped again. Richmond bottom 4 this year and for the next 37 years

Don't want tp point out the obvious but hasn't Collingwood the same win loss record as us atm?! Just shows you they aren't anywhere near West Coast presently. In fact this thread should be renamed -

Who will finish higher - West Coast, Brisbane, GWS and Geelong. Collingwood , Melbourne and Richmond are just an after thought now. Collingwood know how to beat us but not any of the other quality sides.

Don't want tp point out the obvious but hasn't Collingwood the same win loss record as us atm?! Just shows you they aren't anywhere near West Coast presently. In fact this thread should be renamed -

Who will finish higher - West Coast, Brisbane, GWS and Geelong. Collingwood , Melbourne and Richmond are just an after thought now. Collingwood know how to beat us but not any of the other quality sides.

Lol you actually calling Richmond a quality side. More like a bottom 4 side.

It's not the injuries we have that make us s**t, it's the system and game plan. The system has been found out, it was found out last year by the pies and the coaching department did **** all. If I hear Dimma say we need to go back to the Richmond way, we don't. The Richmond way doesn't ****in work anymore!!!!!!!
Systems and gameplans take time to change.

It worked great in 2017, very well in 2018, so why would Dimma throw the baby out with the bathwater?

He will adjust and so will the players.

Premature adulation from the Viccentric media. Roos, Healy and Lyon all massive Dees supporters for obvious reasons pumping up their tires.

And they had a soft draw last season.

Thats all.

In a couple more weeks everything will seem normal.

Still going on with the moronic soft draw s**t

Back