Prediction Who will finish higher - Sydney, GWS or Geelong

Who finishes higher in 2019?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS are a bit soft, and not sure how Shiel, Scully & Lobb leaving will affect them. Still the best of the three teams.

My guess is Scott will go the tank this season and get the pussies some nice draft picks (for once).

Sydney seem cooked to me- too much for too few.
Shiel couldnt hit the broadside of a barn in 2017.
Scull didnt play all year.
Lobb was a poor ruck and we have Mummy in.

With another year under the young brigade cant see us going backwards.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Shiel couldnt hit the broadside of a barn in 2017.
Scull didnt play all year.
Lobb was a poor ruck and we have Mummy in.

With another year under the young brigade cant see us going backwards.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sheil averaged over 25 disposals a game, 3rd in goal assists for the AFL last year and Top 10 for Inside 50's. He'll be missed.
Scully was a huge loss in 2018. It's not a stretch to say you'd have finished Top 4 with him in the side last year.
Mumford is an unknown. Fingers crossed he goes ok.

Sheil averaged over 25 disposals a game, 3rd in goal assists for the AFL last year and Top 10 for Inside 50's. He'll be missed.
Scully was a huge loss in 2018. It's not a stretch to say you'd have finished Top 4 with him in the side last year.
Mumford is an unknown. Fingers crossed he goes ok.
True, but you lost me when you said soft.

Geelong far too reliant on too few and will be in the bottom six. Sydney will be around the eight especially if some of their younger players (like Mills/Heeney) can finally reinforce the midfield. GWS should still be around 4 - 6 as long as they don't get too many injuries as they have a lot of class across all lines.

Next Geelong coach in waiting.... sooner rather than later I hope.

Scott is signed up as head coach for another 4 years.

I can see opposition clubs wanting to hire Scarlett as their head coach he's one of the highly rated assistant coaches.

Do you see Scarlett staying at Geelong as assistant coach for a few more years before succeeding Scott or will he want to become a head coach sooner and take up a head coaching position at another club.

Geelong far too reliant on too few and will be in the bottom six. Sydney will be around the eight especially if some of their younger players (like Mills/Heeney) can finally reinforce the midfield. GWS should still be around 4 - 6 as long as they don't get too many injuries as they have a lot of class across all lines.

lol.
Bottom 6 is 13-18.

We’ve never been there.
Won’t start in 2019

Geelong far too reliant on too few and will be in the bottom six.
The reliance on too few part is correct, but that doesn't mean we will drop down that low.... We are a 6-9 team next year I think.....Reason's being is our elite talent ( Ablett, Selwood, Danger & Hawkins ) are still some of the best in the league, & in an even competition you can still get alot of wins with a group like that!...Depth is my club's biggest issue, & it has stopped us the last 3 years from actually making a GF!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still chortle at how overrated GWS are by the general public. People assume high draft picks equate to success.
People cant face reality, a delusion is comfortable and less threatening. Actually having a clue is the first step, but it'll be scary for you.

People cant face reality, a delusion is comfortable and less threatening. Actually having a clue is the first step, but it'll be scary for you.
No need to take offense. You're not as good as you think. If you make the 8 next year I'll be surprised.

Pffft
You show a real lack of capacity.

How did you possibly conclude you know what I think? Better than I do even.
Because you're getting antsy over an opinion.

Post your best 22 for next year and show me all that star power you assume you have.

That's funny

Now you presume to instruct me in what I have to post.

Get help
You're getting angry that somebody doesn't rate GWS. I think you need to heed your own advice. :)

Anytime you're ready I'll be here waiting for that star-studded best 22.

Back