Prediction Who will finish top 5 in our 2018 B&F?

Who will win our 2018 B&F?

• T.Mitchell

• Rioli

• Burton

• Burgoyne

• McEvoy

• O'Meara

• Sicily

• Gunston

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Howe could surprise next year. Since he moved full time into the midfield during the second half of the year you can see the clubs contested possession and clearance count go up a fair bit. He could average around 20-25 disposals a game in 2018 and possibly finish top 10 in the best and fairest if he keeps on improving entering his fourth season now.

1. Gunston (if he goes back and plays as a permanent key forward he will kick 50+ goals and take out the best & fairest award)
2. Mitchell
3. Smith
4. Shiels
5. Roughead
6. Burton
7. Rioli
8. O’Meara
9. Howe
10. Sicily

Lack of love for Hardwick is disappointing. If he gets close to a full season in he’ll be gunning for the top 10 and could be a smokie for top 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom, JOM and Ernie somewhere within the top 5.
Hopefully Rough and Sic in there too.

Cyril, Gunna, Birchall and Smith to be top 10, which would mean we’ve had a good year.

I’m torn between wanting players like Birchall and Smith being top 10 and them being overtaken by Glass and Hardwick for this reason.

Reading the names in this thread shows confidence in our younger players, and if three or maybe even four, of our second or third year players - I'm including O'Meara and Mitch here - it means we are in for a very promising year.
I have a feeling Rough and Big Boy will poll very well; throw in Burton, JOM, and Mitch, and that'll do me. Howe for a dark horse.

Back