Who will have a breakout year in 2017?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Reid, Zac Jones, Gary Rohan and Sam Naismith but really looking forward to seeing how good this Alex Johnson kid goes!

Everyone who has mentioned Sam Reid in this thread is spot on IMHO. I also reckon Foote will establish himself in the best 22 by the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got a feeling in my big toe, the one that throbs when it's going to rain, that Colin O'Riordan will continue to improve at a spectacular rate. 2017 won't be his year but he'll make our best 22 in 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to pre-season games. A lot of chaps wanting to stake a claim. Sounds like Shaw has plenty of young players well fluffed* and ready to go their hardest.

*It seemed an appropriate term given their eagerness and readiness.

Looking forward to pre-season games. A lot of chaps wanting to stake a claim. Sounds like Shaw has plenty of young players well fluffed* and ready to go their hardest.

*It seemed an appropriate term given their eagerness and readiness.
Totally amazed at the impact that Shaw has had. Got to watch a few ressies games last year and he is super calm and focussed but has generated amazing team spirit in a team that is never the same from week to week. Topups were an integral part and treated accordingly. Interesting that he ran the development camp. He says that the Swans saved him and he certainly is repaying in spades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back