All-Australian 2020 - Eagles players

Who will be named in the All Australian team (best 22)

• Josh Kennedy

• Jack Darling

• Tim Kelly

• Liam Ryan

• Nic Naitanui

• Jeremy McGovern

• Brad Sheppard

• Tom Barrass

• Shannon Hurn

• Andrew Gaff

• Luke Shuey

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
With the home and away season almost complete, who from our club will be chosen in the All Australian team?

Shep, Nic and Ryan (sneaks onto the bench)

Dwayne Russell said on his radio segment today he thought Liam Ryan is in the top 5 best players in the league right now. High praise, I’m sure if I said that I’d be accused of bias- but His back half of the year has been amazing. And his first half was decent too.

edit: Ok listened to it again. he said top 10, might be top 5.

Kennedy has had injuries to end the year and Gaff I think will be overlooked although I think he well deserves it.

Last edited:
Agree with most ppl. Nic has to be starting ruck. Shepp half back on field. Ryan likely half forward or bench. Gaff could squad or make it if we get top 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to say Shep is a lock but there is stiff competition down back this year.

Ryan is peaking at the right time, for sure, get the feeling if he has a big one against North he's in. Gaff is always in the mix even if the Eagles board is middling on his influence during the season.

Naitanui for sure, no other ruckman comes close this year.

Kennedy is still 2nd for the Coleman.

Ryan is well in the mix with Butler, Cameron & Papley for small forwards.

Shepperd & Gaff should get in, have had outstanding years but might be overlooked.

Naita, Sheppard and Ryan our best chances.

JK is second in the coleman but I think they would go Dixon over him.

Gov and Gaff are always a chance with rep.

Would have said Kennedy a couple of weeks ago, but even though he's 2nd in Coleman I feel like Dixon has had a better year (and obviously Hawkins).
Not sure they'll select 3 key fwds.

Naitanui is a lock and with the small fwds being very inconsistent this year I think Ryan could get in.

Shep just has to get in due to weight of form over several years (which is often rewarded).

In Ryan's case, it's a pretty low bar for small forwards. He wouldn't make it in most years, but Butler/Papley/Cameron have all been pretty patchy. None are clearly ahead of Ryan at least.

Nic Nat starting ruck/captain/coach.
Shep should be in but he has been overlooked before in similar form but think he is better known by selectors these days.
Ryan a big chance, has been spectacularly good the past 5 games and solid prior.
Gaff always a chance, should make 40 but not sure if he gets in the 22.
JK needs a BIG bag against roos to be any chance- 10+ at least

Back