Opinion Who will play Donald Trump in the movie about the Covid-19 pandemic?

Remove this Banner Ad

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
A light hearted thread on who plays the various main players and supporting cast of Covid-19 and the downfall of modern civilization.
Will the world really be saved by the musings of the big footy alumni?

I think Meryl Streep might play Jacinta Ardern. The fat guy from Little Briton would make a good Borris Johnson.

That dude who played Shooter McGavin is good at playing a sleaze ball.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russel crowe would play trump well.

The genocidal Maniac Bill Gates, who trump, Is his biggest enemy, would be well played Adolf Hitler.

Macron by stalin.

The guy who ate the bat, the guy on the project, Ali?

I don’t know why people are getting so cross about Trump

If a Bush had won the 2016 primary and election, the US “war on Coronavirus” invasion of China would be well under way, and bringing the “lantern of democracy” to North Korea would be next on the list

Think! It could be worse.

So, if he's gotta be overweight, rich and will say anything to hold onto power... Only one choice.

fd9e4216311e39a42962f44abfc91c17.jpg

I don’t know why people are getting so cross about Trump

If a Bush had won the 2016 primary and election, the US “war on Coronavirus” invasion of China would be well under way, and bringing the “lantern of democracy” to North Korea would be next on the list

Think! It could be worse.
Trump makes Bush look sensible and intelligent imo.

Of actual actors, Alec Baldwin as Trump is pretty funny on SNL. de Niro would put a lot of hate into the role

The real answer is not so much about looks, but about ability to talk like him.

So basically, anyone with a vocabulary of that of a 7 year old, who has dementia and has recently suffered a stroke.

Fits most of the criteria
1589534681908.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back