Opinion Who will play Donald Trump in the movie about the Covid-19 pandemic?

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
donald-png.876502

Donald Duck could do it standing on his head
We need the actor who played Dominar Rygel in Farscape

trump-v-dominar-rygel-jpg.849898
-

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Harris..that nutjob!!. Unfortunately for tge democrats there are no moderates in line..all are crazy extremists of some form exept for tulsi gabbard..she would be a good pick as bidens running mate and may well get people voting democrat.
LOL - you must be a MASSIVE right-winger to think that. Kamela Harris is a prosecutor - that's hardly a bleeding heart liberal position to hold.

The Democrat party is the equivalent to a city Liberal Party MP. American politics is far further right than ours. Even really basic moderate views like public health being good and lots of guns being bad are considered extremely progressive.

Most views that Bernie held are agreed with by both sides of politics here - and in the US he's considered too progressive to be electable.

And Tulsi Gabbard is very far right - her politics could have been Republican, except Hawaii is strongly Democrat and that was the decision that made her electable.

Oh - and may get people voting Democrat? The majority of Americans already voted Democrat at the last election, and the last Democratic president was the most popular in American history.

Last edited:

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
The difference is the crazy lefties in the Democratic party are marginalised. They can only dream of having the kind of influence the hard right has within the Republican party.
The "crazy lefties" in the Democratic party believe in Americans having health care, that climate change is real and that billionaires should pay tax.

That's not the same as those in the Republican extreme that believe in open carrying of automatic weapons, that doctors should be prosecuted for performing abortions and evolution shouldn't be taught in schools.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
The "crazy lefties" in the Democratic party believe in Americans having health care, that climate change is real and that billionaires should pay tax.

That's not the same as those in the Republican extreme that believe in open carrying of automatic weapons, that doctors should be prosecuted for performing abortions and evolution shouldn't be taught in schools.
I don't disagree but I'm not sure what this has to do with my post. I don't need a lecture on how destructive and batshit crazy the Republicans have become.

LOL - you must be a MASSIVE right-winger to think that. Kamela Harris is a prosecutor - that's hardly a bleeding heart liberal position to hold.

The Democrat party is the equivalent to a city Liberal Party MP. American politics is far further right than ours. Even really basic moderate views like public health being good and lots of guns being bad are considered extremely progressive.

Most views that Bernie held are agreed with by both sides of politics here - and in the US he's considered too progressive to be electable.

And Tulsi Gabbard is very far right - her politics could have been Republican, except Hawaii is strongly Democrat and that was the decision that made her electable.

Oh - and may get people voting Democrat? The majority of Americans already voted Democrat at the last election, and the last Democratic president was the most popular in American history.
You're right but you should save your breath. He's a full blown Trumper and too far gone at this point. Don't waste your energy on him. Even Elite Crow thought he was nuts and he was right leaning.

Last edited:
I don't disagree but I'm not sure what this has to do with my post. I don't need a lecture on how destructive and batshit crazy the Republicans have become.

You're right but you should save your breath. He's a full blown Trumper and too far gone at this point. Don't waste your energy on him. Even Elite Crow thought he was nuts and he was right leaning.
Right leaning? ha ha, bit if an understatement. I see he’s made a comeback in different shoes.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's a sad reflection on the money of US politics that the public are left to choose between 2 non-worthy candidates.

For the so called greatest country in the world, their political system is broken.

Agree the best thing the Democrats could do is parachute in a younger candidate (Not Hillary!), & make Biden their running mate for experience.

Hillary is 72 years old hardly likely to be the running mate.

Been following US politics for a long time and don’t understand why these oldies are getting a run.

Reckon, Robert De Niro as Trump with Elle McPherson as Ivanka. And for Jared Kushner a plank of wood.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

Lol..funniest post i have read here for a while..thanks

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

Comrade you are a total and utter nutjob that can't stand getting called out on your utter bullshit you post

Sack Chapman

All Australian
Mar 21, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Bays
Maybe Nige might have some time to play the part, if he ever gets off Twitter.

In a year or so I reckon Nigel will have plenty of time to stalk twitter. Would be surprised if he gets another job in football after his stint with the AFC. Chant nights are out of fashion now.

6BTS

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, King James
I love politics, it ruins everything. It ruins everyone's lives and it divides everyone, such a magical gift for us all to enjoy. At this point, I fail to see how AI could do a worse job than humans.

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
At this point, still willing to take the risk.
Trumps doing his best to wipe out Americans, we don't need Skynet for that.
The irony is the most likely people to not social distance and contract covid19 are trump supporters, so he is actually removing his voting base

6BTS

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, King James
Trumps doing his best to wipe out Americans, we don't need Skynet for that.
The irony is the most likely people to not social distance and contract covid19 are trump supporters, so he is actually removing his voting base

Thousands of Democrats in California flooded the beaches over the weekend and defied social distancing orders, it's not a one sided issue. If you want to attack one side of politics, I'm going to share with you the wrong doing of the other side of politics. Both sides are seriously flawed yet both have managed to convince many that their side is the only good side. After all, the same two sides wouldn't have hoarded all the power in Governance without convincing the majority their way of Governing is the only good way. You'll also note both sides never admit to their seriously long list of failures.

I don't play that way, the only division I now make is that people are either c***s or they're not c***s. Not every c*** is a politician, but every politician is a c***.

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Thousands of Democrats in California flooded the beaches over the weekend and defied social distancing orders, it's not a one sided issue. If you want to attack one side of politics, I'm going to share with you the wrong doing of the other side of politics. Both sides are seriously flawed yet both have managed to convince many that their side is the only good side. After all, the same two sides wouldn't have hoarded all the power in Governance without convincing the majority their way of Governing is the only good way. You'll also note both sides never admit to their seriously long list of failures.

I don't play that way, the only division I now make is that people are either c***s or they're not c***s. Not every c*** is a politician, but every politician is a c***.
You know they were democrats how exactly? Yes I am sure that some of them were, but the reality is that Trumpers listen to their leader and are more likely to not social distance. I haven't seen any democrats protesting about lockdowns for instance. Trump is actively encouraging people to disobey distancing rules so he seems like the good guy, but this will just mean that more people get infected and die, and that the pandemic in America lasts longer, which will hurt the economy (the very thing Trump claims he is trying to save, at the cost of lives) more. I agree both sides of politics (in every country, not just the US) have a long list of f*ck ups and campaigners, the trick is to not repeat past mistakes or at least try to not make decisions that will result in deaths.

6BTS

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, King James
You know they were democrats how exactly? Yes I am sure that some of them were, but the reality is that Trumpers listen to their leader and are more likely to not social distance. I haven't seen any democrats protesting about lockdowns for instance. Trump is actively encouraging people to disobey distancing rules so he seems like the good guy, but this will just mean that more people get infected and die, and that the pandemic in America lasts longer, which will hurt the economy (the very thing Trump claims he is trying to save, at the cost of lives) more. I agree both sides of politics (in every country, not just the US) have a long list of f*ck ups and campaigners, the trick is to not repeat past mistakes or at least try to not make decisions that will result in deaths.

There was a protest in Georgia against a black person being killed sometime in the last couple days. The protesters linked arms instead of social distancing. If you can blanket claim Trump supporters are the least likely to social distance, I can blanket claim these protesters and the Californian beach goers are Democrats.

We're sending our kids to school, this should be the first issue that anyone has if they believe that not social distancing will lead to many more people getting ill and dying... Yeah, this whole thing is a joke. I, myself, won't last much longer with the current tyranny, I'm a firm believer of "give me liberty or give me death". Some deaths are more important than others when it comes to politics, though. Some in society are okay with the suicides, as long as they didn't die from the CCP virus.

Back