Prediction Who will sniper Lewis target?

Who will sniper Lewis hit tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 6, 2006
Hong Kong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well he does love going to tribunal after North games. Goldy is obviously his favourite target, who else do you think the sniper will target? 10 pts for every correct prediction. Lewis must make illegal contact to count as a hit. Winner gets massive bigfooty kudos

If he hits Goldy again I expect the entire 18 to remostrate.

If he hits Goldy again I expect the stands to empty as North fans storm the field seeking retribution. I was breathing fire last year when Spitter and Goldy were sniped.

If he hits Goldy again I expect the stands to empty as North fans storm the field seeking retribution. I was breathing fire last year when Spitter and Goldy were sniped.

I should take a brick with me.

I doubt that the Hawks will hit anyone tonight. They don't need to. The "inherent" threat is already out there. The only way we can address it is to make sure we're all on our game from the start and don't let up until the final siren. It goes without saying, I know. However, this is a really crucial game for North Melbourne, both for our own confidence and how we are viewed by the rest of the competition - rightly or wrongly.

This "physicality" is starting to annoy me i must admit.

We weren't intimidate by them last year. We lost because they were better than us.

They tried the same crap the year before. Lake tried to murder Petrie, Hodge smashed Swallow, all in the third quarter. Bruce described it as "head hunting". The result...... we won.

Last year, they tried that crap in the first quarter and we were in front soon after. From there they smashed us in playing football.

We weren't intimidate by them last year. We lost because they were better than us.

They were much better, but the hits certainly played a part, so i disagree that we weren't intimidated. We were in the contest early but after the hits it was like we were in a daze and to be honest the daze lasted a month. They targeted us and it worked. Hopefully tonight we are ready for whatever comes. It's a pity Cunners and Swallow aren't there to play their part.

I'm not against Majak decapitating Lewis tonight

Maj needs to chest and eye ball him before the first bounce. It would freak out blokes harder than Jordy. In a WTF delusion from the Hawks Board = apparently Jordan was "sucked in" to clotheslining Goldy by uso_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The remonstrating that we did after was pretty embarrassing lets be honest
Most of our boys should be ashamed

Hawthorn took it to us and we wilted cause they knew they were better

Hate to say it but the Pissweak handbagger award goes to JZ - appealing to the ump

Hate to say it but the Pissweak handbagger award goes to JZ - appealing to the ump
Yep, went crying to the ump and it did nothing for us
Spitta and JMac then gave away cheap free kicks after that which eradicated any sympathy

Dont care what level of footy it is, someone takes out your teammate like that (Swallow & Goldi) its your turn to go.
* the umpire.

Lewis is such a little runt too, hope the boys take turns at passing him around tonight....

Would love to see Maj spear tackle him into the Etihad carpark.

Yep, right down through the roof of Gibbo's pimp mobile.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-23-at-08.29.19.png

Level 2 North area collectively lost their s**t. Myself included.

It was one of those moments when even the Hawks fans around us knew what they'd seen was waaaaaaaaaay out of line. I should've been arrested for the language I spewed out at top volume alone, if the Hawks fans had made an official complaint. They didn't as they could see themselves that what we were witnessing was borderline criminal in this day and age, so they just sat there and allowed the rest of us to vent.

Back