Who will th cats get for Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Reported in the Herald Sun today, Bulldogs have expressed huge interest in Street and looks almost certain to be united.

The problem is Bullys and Catters have the same problems, gun midfielders, no great KPP. Possibly a 3 way trade seeing Brown to Richmond Holland to Geelong and Street+pick6 to Bulldogs.

Watta ya think about that?

Originally posted by bionicsasquach
Reported in the Herald Sun today, Bulldogs have expressed huge interest in Street and looks almost certain to be united.

The problem is Bullys and Catters have the same problems, gun midfielders, no great KPP. Possibly a 3 way trade seeing Brown to Richmond Holland to Geelong and Street+pick6 to Bulldogs.

Watta ya think about that?

pick 6 is geelongs right? in that case:

Geelong massive losers
Richmond would be happy i reckon
WB (considering PA reckon (wrongly) Stevens is worth 2 x first rd picks) wouldn't be happy with that i suspect

Originally posted by feher
pick 6 is geelongs right? in that case:

Geelong massive losers
Richmond would be happy i reckon
WB (considering PA reckon (wrongly) Stevens is worth 2 x first rd picks) wouldn't be happy with that i suspect

Pick Number 6 is the Richmond Tigers Football Clubs'
Pick Number 7 is the Geeling Cats Football Clubs'

as it stands 5/10/2003 - 7:00PM

Originally posted by carringbush
I heard doggie have offered a pie and a can of coke.

I heard that jokes like that become tired weeks ago.

Originally posted by gridlocked
Patrick Wiggins

Why would we trade for yet another tall who would go to the back of a very long queue?

We have plenty of ordinary talls, don't need another.

The deal will almost definately be a three way trade. The obvious deal would be the N. Brown one. The cats have stated their need to get some more experience in the trade week so Street for a draft pick is unlikely to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back