Prediction Who will the club draft ?

Remove this Banner Ad

In what world would GC accept our 8 & 13 for 3, when Port could outbid us with 5 & 10 or even 5 & 15? Answer: Crows Fantasy World.

We would need to offer more than just 8 & 13, probably 16 as well.

Let's say GC accept that for pick 3 (Rankine), we are then left with picks 3,21,73 & 80 vs. 8/13/16/21. ME NO LIKEY. :thumbsdown:

There's selling the farm, and then there's selling the farm, the cars, the kids, the wife....
I'd like to be wrong for a reasonable price, but word on the street (aka probable turd) is that gcs rejected swapping 6 and a 20s pick for 4 from StK. If that's true there is no real scenario's we could get pick 3.

In what world would GC accept our 8 & 13 for 3, when Port could outbid us with 5 & 10 or even 5 & 15? Answer: Crows Fantasy World.

We would need to offer more than just 8 & 13, probably 16 as well.

Let's say GC accept that for pick 3 (Rankine), we are then left with picks 3,21,73 & 80 vs. 8/13/16/21. ME NO LIKEY. :thumbsdown:

There's selling the farm, and then there's selling the farm, the cars, the kids, the wife....
Not sure if thats a good analogy because there are yimes when I would be happy to give the wife away..........only kidding.

I'd like to be wrong for a reasonable price, but word on the street (aka probable turd) is that gcs rejected swapping 6 and a 20s pick for 4 from StK. If that's true there is no real scenario's we could get pick 3.
Unless a deal is already in place with us for one of the picks in which case they didn't want to trade out any picks

Unless a deal is already in place with us for one of the picks in which case they didn't want to trade out any picks
True and very possible given want/need for live trade, but if StK I'd be asking for a review if a clearly inferior deal was accepted in preference to theirs. The only way it could be defended is for people to admit the deal was already done under the cone of silence.

True and very possible given want/need for live trade, but if StK I'd be asking for a review if a clearly inferior deal was accepted in preference to theirs. The only way it could be defended is for people to admit the deal was already done under the cone of silence.
Isn't it upto GC what they will / will not accept as part of a pick trade - not the AFL's discretion?. And as for inferior deals, if we have actually offered 8,13 & 2019 1st for pick 2, then that is not inferior

Isn't it upto GC what they will / will not accept as part of a pick trade - not the AFL's discretion?. And as for inferior deals, if we have actually offered 8,13 & 2019 1st for pick 2, then that is not inferior
All speculation until something happens if at all, and no proof StK have even made an offer. AFL does have some vague mandate to investigate non-commercial deals though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow world! :)

We all get picks.

giphy.gif

I'll put it in as your selection. Would be great though to get those two guys.
By all in we would need to trade next year's 1st rounder too, but get back their future 3rd rounder under AFL trading rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back