Who will the two Grand Finalists be?

Remove this Banner Ad

GO BLUES - HAWKS

CMON - IM TIPPING BLUES TO SHOCK ESSENCRUD AGAIN AND TO MEET THE HAWKS IN GF.

ESSENCRUD CAN ******** THEMSELVES AS USUAL!!

Re: GO BLUES - HAWKS

Originally posted by DRUGGO,19
CMON - IM TIPPING BLUES TO SHOCK ESSENCRUD AGAIN AND TO MEET THE HAWKS IN GF.

ESSENCRUD CAN ******** THEMSELVES AS USUAL!!

Hey DRUGGO,19 remember this score when they last met in a prelim?

Essendon 18:17:125
Carlton 12: 8: 80

I'll say Essendon/Collingwood. The Bombers IMO will definitely be there, and I really think the Pies, at this stage, could make it - I am still waiting to see how they go in June, but yeah. Unless something amazing happens (like my Lions find some amazing form and really really quick :rolleyes:) that's my prediction.

I'm sorry....but posts like this are pure CRAP! We are not all apprentices of Nostradamus :rolleyes:

We'll find out the Grand Finalists soon enough!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon vs Hawthorn for me. I think that Hawthorn can (not will) beat every single team in the comp bar Essendon at the minute.

IMO Hawthorn's best is probably only second to Essendon, Carlton would be pretty close too. I just think that Port may struggle to win over here in a prelim final if they don't finish high enough on the ladder. Collingwood & Melbourne will probably be therabouts too. Right now you would think that Hawthorn vs Essendon would be the likely choice, but anything can happen...

Speaking of crap posts

Essendon vs North Grand Final

Essendon lead by eight goals 20 minutes into the last. Sheedy comes down the boundary line to celebrate where he is flattened by Archer who was actually trying to hit Hird who had run to the boundary line to get his hair blow waved for the presentation.

During the ensuing scuffle Mark Harvey is knocked unconcious by Mick Martyn playing his last game.

North then run riot with Cochrane kicking four running goals sweeping of a Burton tapout. At the 35 minute mark North still trail by 24 points.

At the resultent centre bounce, Corey McKernan is given a free kick at CHF from a Wallis indiscresion. He kicks a 60m torpedeo for a goal. In the ensuing scuffle Wallis collects McKernan whilst pointing to the scoreboard. McKernan duly bombs another reducing the margin to 12 points with 45 seconds on the clock.

Spider palms to the rampaging Cochrane who taking 3 bounces kicks his ninth for the day with a long goal from 50 with 28 seconds on the clock.

Spider palms to Cochrane but Misiti intercepts only to be poleaxed by Picket. The ball spills to Cochrane who taking 2 bounces through a now flooded back half kicks to the square where Carey runs onto the loose ball; but 10m out hits the post with 5 seconds remaining.

Essendon by 5 points. Hird seeing the importance of the kickin comes down to take it. Unfortunately he slips and the ball skids to the waiting arms of Carey who handballs to Cochrane who kicks his tenth on the siren to give North a 1 point win.

PS Cochrane wins the Norn Smith medal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back