BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
After all of the comments about What we need in the draft, will we pickup Ben Jarman, who will be our pick 13 and recently the talk has also moved onto pick 43. We are two days out from the draft and what I would like is for everyone to finally predict who we will pick.

We have picks 13,43,53,66,82 and 90. What I would like to see is who really knows as much about the club as they have been saying. So now is the chance to earn bragging rights. All you have to do is nominate who you believe the club will take. Remember its not about who you would like to see the club take, its about who you believe the club will select. Asking everyone to nominate all the picks is going to be really tough so I suggest that we only focus on our first three picks. That already stuffs me up.

You may also like to make a comment about when or if we will take Ben Jarman. You might feel that we will pick him using our late picks or you might suggest that he will go to the Rookie Draft or even that we will not select him at all. If you could use the following format that would help me do a summary in the evenings and prior to the draft on Friday. In fact we should cut off the selections at say 2.30pm EST. That will also allow for anyone in WA to do a late pick.

about midnight Wednesday

OnTheFull90
13 Jarrod Berry
43 Jack Graham
53 Elliot Himmelberg
66 Mitchell Hinge
90 Riley O'Brien
Jarman: Crows pick 82

Jackster83
13. Jarrod Berry (we bid for Perryman)
43. Jacob Allison (bid not matched)
53. Harry Morrison
66. Ben Ronke
82. Judah Dundon
90. Kim Lebois
Jarman: not picked in Draft

Relapse
No picks
Jarman: to Port or Hawks with picks 79 or 81

huludicidal
Pick 13 - Cedric Cox
Pick 43 - Jack Graham
Pick 53 - Patrick Lipinski
Jarman? he'll be drafted by an interstate club (not Hawthorn) somewhere in the 60-90 range

Danger in Texas
13 - Jarrod Berry
43 - Patrick Lipinski
53 - Louis Cunningham
Jarman - as a Crows rookie

Jeffcrow
Pick 13 bid for Isaac Cumming matched by GWS / Hayward
Pick 43 Lipinski
Pick 53 Begley
Jarman - gets drafted to another club in the late 55-65

WFL
Pick 13: Jarrod Berry
Pick 43: Jacob Allison
Pick 53: Kym Lebois
Pick 66:peter Ladhams
Pick 88: Jamie Hampton

knobby
13 - Gallucci
43 - Poholke
53 - Scharanberg
66 - McCarthy
Jarman - will be the Crows pick 82

Bicks
Wants Bill Brodie but has selected
13. Jarrod Berry
43. Zach Sproule
53. Patrick Lipinski
82. Ben Ronke
Jarman - Crows pick 66

Ozzie
13. Jarrod Berry
43. Zach Sproule
53. Patrick Lipinski
82. Ben Ronke
Jarman - Crows pick 66

Scorpus
13: Will Hayward
43: Patrick Lipinski
53: Esava Ratugolea
66: Someone that literally no one has ever heard of
82: Ben Ronke
90: Pass
Jarman - no comment

Jedistar
13: Cox
43: Hayward
53: Cumming
Jarman - no comment

deaneus
Pick 13: Gallucci
Pick 43: Scharenberg
Pick 53: Lipinski
Pick 66: Poholke
Jarman - will be crows pick 82

CrowinNT
13. Brodie if slides.
Blanket on rest Cox/Hayward/Venables
43. Drew but most likely gone way before
53. Lipinski
66. Stengle
Jarman - may go elsewhere

Brissycrow
13. Jarrod Berry
43 - Patrick Lipinski
53: Scharenberg
Jarman - Crows pick 66

Last edited:
13 Jarrod Berry
43 Jack Graham
53 Elliot Himmelberg
66 Mitchell Hinge
82 Ben Jarman
90 Riley O'Brien

13. Jarrod Berry (we bid for Perryman)
43. Jacob Allison (bid not matched)
53. Harry Morrison
66. Ben Ronke
82. Judah Dundon
90. Kim Lebois

I think we'll use all six picks. If we considered any of our other rookies a chance for R1, we would have upgraded them to the main list along with ROB.

Jarman: not picked in main draft

Jarrod Berry, isn't he a half back flanker ? Surely we'll take a mid at 13

Jarman will go to Port or Hawthorn at 79 or 81
Berry played half back last year and was AA as an under Ager, this year after a late start he played midfield with stints up Forward in the TAC Comp, and for Clarendon College in the Private Schools Comp and starred in that role late in the season. The only time he played half back was in the end of season All Stars game coming off an interrupted preparation due to the bruised kidney he sustained in the first TAC Final. Bontompelli, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Brad Crouch all played as half backs as juniors.

Pick 13 - Cedric Cox
Pick 43 - Jack Graham
Pick 53 - Patrick Lipinski
What will we do with Jarman? Nothing, he'll be drafted by an interstate club (not Hawthorn) somewhere in the 60-90 range.

Isn't thst the kid from Jerry McGuire?

Why do ppl rate Graham so much. From what ive seen he is a very average kick. We dont need anymore of these.

He's pretty much universally rated outside the top 30 players in the draft. Nobody "rates him that much". If he's there at 43 or 53, we could do a lot worse. Will be a prolific ball winner at AFL level and seems like an ideal replacement on the list for Lyons / Thommo to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berry played half back last year and was AA as an under Ager, this year after a late start he played midfield with stints up Forward in the TAC Comp, and for Clarendon College in the Private Schools Comp and starred in that role late in the season. The only time he played half back was in the end of season All Stars game coming off an interrupted preparation due to the bruised kidney he sustained in the first TAC Final. Bontompelli, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Brad Crouch all played as half backs as juniors.
Outstanding. I am thinking we connect up a network cable to your head and just download your footy knowledge. It would save a lot of time getting answers to questions.

Just please tell me no one from the Cleveland Browns organization is aiding in any manner whatsoever who the Crows are taking.

Please just reassure me of that someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back