Prediction Who will we trade for pick 1?

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'd trade in a senior midfielder from a gun club on good money to help the kids for a few years.

But not pick 1

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Some old, washed up SA player at the end of a front-loaded contract looking to get a bigger, better, longer deal. We'd probably need to throw in a future first rounder too.
Shane Edwards

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know this was a pisstake... but I’d trade it for Rankine...

How does Thilthorpe’s potential compare worth Luko’s actual AFL form. I reckon you’d take Luko wouldn’t you.

Of course Gold Coast will tell us where to shove it.. but in theory those are the two who id trade pick 1 for. Rankine or Luko.... bloody he’ll Gold Coast’s future looks bright now... 5 kids that you’d kill for when you add last years two and King... wow.... few handy guys around that as well...

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I know this was a pisstake... but I’d trade it for Rankine...

How does Thilthorpe’s potential compare worth Luko’s actual AFL form. I reckon you’d take Luko wouldn’t you.

Of course Gold Coast will tell us where to shove it.. but in theory those are the two who id trade pick 1 for. Rankine or Luko.... bloody he’ll Gold Coast’s future looks bright now... 5 kids that you’d kill for when you add last years two and King... wow.... few handy guys around that as well...
Different players. Riley is a contested player at his core. Not as skillful though.

As for Rankine, I wouldn't trade 1 for him but it'll take more than that

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Different players. Riley is a contested player at his core. Not as skillful though.

As for Rankine, I wouldn't trade 1 for him but it'll take more than that

Riley or not. It will take more than one player to get us to where we all want to be. I think we’ll have a pretty good pick next year as well.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Riley or not. It will take more than one player to get us to where we all want to be. I think we’ll have a pretty good pick next year as well.
If we end up with pick 2 as well it's worth a look, but we are much much more than a Rankine away too

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
If we end up with pick 2 as well it's worth a look, but we are much much more than a Rankine away too

Well so were Gold Coast when they took him... but all of a sudden we are the basket case and they are the dream? Lol.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Well so were Gold Coast when they took him... but all of a sudden we are the basket case and they are the dream? Lol.
TBF they looked just as good before he made his debut.

It'll take more than that to get him home anyway

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Trade down I reckon for two picks in the teens

The defenders we want will still be there
Probably a good idea. We love defenders and to be fair we do pretty well picking them.

Maybe it’s better just to keep picking defenders, at least we generally get it right and they’ve a chance of playing

Some old, washed up SA player at the end of a front-loaded contract looking to get a bigger, better, longer deal. We'd probably need to throw in a future first rounder too.
Shannon Hurn.

Simmo28

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2014
Sydney, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s clear that we need more experience to get this team competing for the finals ASAP. We’ve got pick 1 and another potential top 10 pick to use, so who should we get?

Maybe Kade Simpson? Heath Shaw? Nathan Jones?

Given the idiots running our club we will no doubt trade it for Buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back