Think Tank Who will win more away games in 2021 the mighty Dockers or the clipped Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1149202

FMD. What's so hard to understand?

If Carlton won it would've been an away win for them and an away loss for us.

Don't tell me you peanuts would've been saying "Fairs fair, this can't count as an away loss for the Eagles."

View attachment 1149203
I'd like to agree with you, I really would...but alas I can't.
An away victory has always been a win against a team, on their turf with their supporters, which can influence the minds and will of the players , umpiring and numerous other home ground advantages.
Neither team had to contend with this.
Hence it was a win.. but not an away win.

Hence it was a win.. but not an away win.

Let's take your fuzzy logic to it's logical conclusion then.

According to you it wasn't an away win. So it must've been a win at home. :drunk:

An away victory has always been a win against a team, on their turf with their supporters, which can influence the minds and will of the players ...

Do you hear yourself?

So according to your shitbiscuit analysis any game played last year or this with no crowd didn't count as a home or away result???

14e80w8.gif

Last edited:
I’d have to concur that the away win against Carlton in Sydney should not count as an away win as it was held in neutral territory.

However, this was an away win, so i think it’s only fair that it counts as a half away win.

That puts WC on 1.5 wins for the seasons.

I’d have to concur that the away win against Carlton in Sydney should not count as an away win as it was held in neutral territory.

However, this was an away win, so i think it’s only fair that it counts as a half away win.

That puts WC on 1.5 wins for the seasons.
Very generous of you.

Let's take your fuzzy logic to it's logical conclusion then.

According to you it wasn't an away win. So it must've been a win at home. :drunk:

Do you hear yourself?

So according to your shitbiscuit analysis any game played last year or this with no crowd didn't count as a home or away result???

View attachment 1149262
It was a neutral ground you ******* moron.
And it was against ******* Carlton.

How the mighty Eagles have fallen.

It was a neutral ground you ******* moron.
And it was against ******* Carlton.

How the mighty Eagles have fallen.
Didn't your toxic loser club get beaten by Carlton?

Carlton has won a flag since Cockburn existed

This is why they are below you on the most unsuccessful club in the game

Cockburn is in an elite group with St Kilda and Melbourne

Must be hard needing 3 flags now to get around successful big brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't your toxic loser club get beaten by Carlton?

Carlton has won a flag since Cockburn existed

This is why they are below you on the most unsuccessful club in the game

Cockburn is in an elite group with St Kilda and Melbourne

Must be hard needing 3 flags now to get around successful big brother
Carlton's cheat flag set them back even behind even us, and their still there.

They have a worse win loss record than us even though we're one of the youngest clubs in the league, meanwhile carlton have splashed on recruits and can barely afford to keep their best player.

Yes we all know this. You must be a real fartf***er if you think it changes the fact that it was still an away win.

TBH I couldn't care less what you think. The way Freo are going I don't think they'll win another away game this year.
If we play some neutral away games we're a good chance.

Fremantle: 3 genuine away wins
WC: 2 (1 if you don't count neutral game against Carlton)

Part of the reason why Freo are currently above West Coast on the ladder
And a win in Tassie no less where we've only won once previously, and that was due to a dodgy siren.

Eagles are doing even worse than Freo and it's midseason. What was point of TK trade? I would've focused my energy off field into getting home finals and rebuilt this list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back