Who will win the 2019 flag?

Which team will take home the cup in 2019?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No-one had West Coast winning last year, Richmond the year before and Dogs the year before that. Opinion game, not factual statements thread that some may do well to remember.

Anyhow, my opinion is Melbourne fans are getting way ahead of themselves. I wouldn't be shocked if they missed finals, much like Essendon last year and their inability to live up-to the hype.

Essendon it remains to be seen they are anything other than frontrunners, and big question marks remain about their coach.

You would think Richmond, Collingwood, GWS and West Coast will be there when the whips are cracking. Adelaide might be in for a bounce back year and don't discount North finishing top 6.

You’re of course intitlled to your opinion and not wanting to sound like a fan boi and all, but with the way we played in the last 2months of the year, the depth particularly through the middle and down back and an age profile that would see the group improve again this year is at least indicative of a team that is going to be there abouts again.

Why do you think we’ll drop out of the 8?

You’re of course intitlled to your opinion and not wanting to sound like a fan boi and all, but with the way we played in the last 2months of the year, the depth particularly through the middle and down back and an age profile that would see the group improve again this year is at least indicative of a team that is going to be there abouts again.

Why do you think we’ll drop out of the 8?
Melbourne's key defenders and forwards aren't very good

Whilst I can't stand the Richmond circle jerk on BigFooty, they were the best team of the 2018 H&A season.

If they come out like that again this year, there every chance to win it.

Collingwood a fair chance too, especially with the recruitment of Beams adding to their already impressive midfield.

Back