Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Who will win the Premiership

• Total voters

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Bulldogs or Tigers
Port too soft, Melbourne too inexperienced.

I remember last year a Richmond injury depleted side lost a fairly close encounter to Port, who played what many of their supporters claimed was their best game in 3 years, I had a s**t eating grin on the train all the way home, despite being given plenty of s**t at the time. It was after that game that I realised that the premiership was Richmond's for the taking.
I have a similar feeling now.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I remember last year a Richmond injury depleted side lost a fairly close encounter to Port, who played what many of their supporters claimed was their best game in 3 years, I had a sh*t eating grin on the train all the way home, despite being given plenty of sh*t at the time. It was after that game that I realised that the premiership was Richmond's for the taking.

Good for you. I have a feeling that Essendon are going to win the next five flags in a row.

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
I remember last year a Richmond injury depleted side lost a fairly close encounter to Port, who played what many of their supporters claimed was their best game in 3 years, I had a sh*t eating grin on the train all the way home, despite being given plenty of sh*t at the time. It was after that game that I realised that the premiership was Richmond's for the taking.
Do you think tigers can win it without finishing top4?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
This is the most competitive season I can remember, there are 7 teams that can genuinely win the flag? When was the last time it was this tight?
IN no order.....
Melb.
Dogs.
Geel.
Bris.
W/C.
Tigs.
Port.

It's going to come down to who has the most resilience to overcome injuries and find form at the right time of the year. also, experience and belief are majors.

worldlylizard19

Debutant
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
This is the most competitive season I can remember, there are 7 teams that can genuinely win the flag? When was the last time it was this tight?
IN no order.....
Melb.
Dogs.
Geel.
Bris.
W/C.
Tigs.
Port.

It's going to come down to who has the most resilience to overcome injuries and find form at the right time of the year. also, experience and belief are majors.
Melb have to lose a couple of games before it can be called the most competitive season in a while.

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bulldogs or maybe Bris/Richmond. Geelong will fall over, Melb is Melb, Port are overrated and struggle away from Adelaide. WC not convincing although will know more once they get players back.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Richmond are not exactly setting the world on fire, but they are an established good side coming off back-to-back premierships. In September I think their experience and maturity will shine through. Nevertheless, if they don't make the top 4, I'm not sure even Richmond would have the hunger to win four finals in a row. So I just went for the easy option and picked the Bulldogs.

Back