Who will win the 2022 Cheryl Kernot Award

Who will be the epic melter on election night for 2022??

• Frydenberg

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Wong

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Keneally

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Potatohead

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Lidia Thorpe

• Fiona Martin

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • A Random Sov Cit Cooker

• Craig Kelly

• Jane Hume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albanese

• Eric Abetz

• Nicole Flint

• Dave Sharma

• Drew Pavlov

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheryl famously melted on live TV after losing her seat, blaming the ALP for her complete failure.

So who will provide us with that entertainment on Saturday night???

to win they have to:

1) have a complete implode

2) turn on their own

3) be the first to do it

my money is on Frydo, guy is an utter glass jaw

Peter Dutton locks himself in Parliament House and orders the Army in to protect him, in the name of national security.

Bob Katter races over and brings the guns.

Jackie Lambie breaks the door down and pulls Peter Dutton and Bob Katter out by the ears, yelling grow up you f…wits.

dutton added to the poll

Cheryl famously melted on live TV after losing her seat, blaming the ALP for her complete failure.

So who will provide us with that entertainment on Saturday night???

to win they have to:

1) have a complete implode

2) turn on their own

3) be the first to do it

my money is on Frydo, guy is an utter glass jaw

went Wilson purely on point 3.

reckon his seat will be called before Kooyong.

both are likely to blame everyone else before claiming their constituents didn’t appreciate or deserve them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Dutton locks himself in Parliament House and orders the Army in to protect him, in the name of national security.

Bob Katter races over and brings the guns.

Jackie Lambie breaks the door down and pulls Peter Dutton and Bob Katter out by the ears, yelling grow up you f…wits.
I never knew I needed this in my life until now

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

This poll shows just how left wing and non representative of the wider public this forum is.
The title of this thread should surely give you a clue as to what this thread is about. It doesn't have to necessarily be a LNP person; the thread is in honour of Cheryl Kernot. She was a Senator for the "fairies at the bottom of the garden" initially who joined the ALP and won Dickson by the skin of her teeth in '98 only to loose in 2001 to Dutton and she spat the dummy.

You lot are obsessed with this "leftie" thing hey? I bet you don't even know what "left" means in political terms - not Andrew Bolt/Paul Murray/Credlin definition but the actual meaning of being left wing?

This poll shows just how left wing and non representative of the wider public this forum is.
Instead of complaining, why don't you have a go? There are some Labor sitting members with a small margin.

This thread is a bit of fun. Do you still remember what a bit of fun is?

Back