Who will win the 2022 Cheryl Kernot Award

Who will be the epic melter on election night for 2022??

• Frydenberg

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Wong

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Keneally

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Potatohead

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Lidia Thorpe

• Fiona Martin

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • A Random Sov Cit Cooker

• Craig Kelly

• Jane Hume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albanese

• Eric Abetz

• Nicole Flint

• Dave Sharma

• Drew Pavlov

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's already melting despite declaring himself as the winner.
My old electorate so I've still got an interest in it plus family and friends there. The guy is idiot and only just starting to melt.

Is Lidia at risk though? She's top of their Senate ticket in Vic, do we really think the Greens are going to do that badly in the Senate in Vic / that greens voters are going to go below the line to not preference Lidia first?

Is Lidia at risk though? She's top of their Senate ticket in Vic, do we really think the Greens are going to do that badly in the Senate in Vic / that greens voters are going to go below the line to not preference Lidia first?
She's in the same bracket as Wong, would take a monumental swing for them to lose their spot. So if they did lose there's massive potential for a s**t fit to occur. But really it's a hypothetical as it won't happen.

Won't be as exciting as a big name having a sook but Darren Bergwerf the cooker in Dunkley is sure to produce the goods come Saturday night.
I'm not sure Darren has quite grasped the whole electoral process, and significantly over-estimated his own intelligence.

I could be wrong though, and he genuinely is smarter than everyone else. In which case, we are well and truly farked! :laughing:

I'm not sure Darren has quite grasped the whole electoral process, and significantly over-estimated his own intelligence.

I could be wrong though, and he genuinely is smarter than everyone else. In which case, we are well and truly farked! :laughing:
Like most cookers they severely overestimate their intelligence and importance in this world.

I'd like to nominate the big man himself Craig Kelly.

It could only happen due some some Big pHarma, pro vax, zionist, ccp plot surely ..... :think:
Added

Has anyone considered that Fraudenburg and the Dickson Potato are actually the same person? Have they ever been seen together, or is it just some LNP green screen trickery? Both seemed to have similarly receding hairlines at the same time - maybe one is a mask. I wonder which one?

1652941389260.png 1652941432964.png 1652941528517.png

Looking past each other, obviously a doctored photo, with the convenient seat padding line for stitching the photos together:

josh-frydenberg-peter-dutton.jpg

The original of this photo with Potato has him looking past the marketing guy, having spotted an au pair entering the chamber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How far into tomorrow will it be before they start bleating about electoral fraud?

if they follow the trumpian path - there will be complaints that their scrutineers are being denied access to the rooms and are not being allowed to reject ballots

Scomo definitely seems the kicking and screaming type.

ned flanders insanity GIF
Mr Morrison how does it feel to lose
"I reject the premise of that question"

The people of Australia have voted
"I reject the premise of those votes"

Mr Morrison do you have any words for those who voted you out.
"Look Australian's know I'm all about getting on with the job of running this country and that's what I'm going to do"

Mr Morrison how does it feel to lose
"I reject the premise of that question"

The people of Australia have voted
"I reject the premise of those votes"

Mr Morrison do you have any words for those who voted you out.
"Look Australian's know I'm all about getting on with the job of running this country and that's what I'm going to do"

1653026859365.jpeg

I wonder how many of them have been posters on this site once upon a time?
There's probably been a few and I suspect there will be more after the election. They don't usually last too long though.

Back