Media Who will win the EKA?

Remove this Banner Ad

He took this place far too seriously, he wouldn’t admit it but he did.

I remember riling him up very easy once match thread and it couldn’t have been more obvious that I was taking the piss.
Yea anyone who takes you seriously needs to go away and take a good hard look at themselves :relaxed:

Sterge - Meh
_Cayz_ - Meh
tgrs - Meh
Helen Wheels - Miss Helen :(
fumbles - He used to be cool!
Natural Disaster - Triple Meh

That’s some prodigious talent the furries have lost recently
:)

TheInjuryFactory for mine is the best rookie of the season. Has more posting quality than the others but lacked in media contributions.
Outside of that I've been very impressed with the additions of Barrybran, kdavva74 and Nunez to the league.

I'm sure I am missing one or two that I've enjoyed watching, being a rookie myself this season I'm not 100% certain on who else is rookies.
xQ3DmJ5.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care you explain your gif young man?

Young man, nice.

Not many have the gravitas to ‘champ’ someone with 55,000 clicks on the odometer

Excuse me TT but are you a rookie? If so I enjoy the cut of your jib.
Ive only got 22 games up, started near the end of S25- but lost my rookie cherry early when I got banned in my 5th game. Fortunately my uncontrollable rule breaking behavior made me a perfect fit for the Furies Ruck position and I have now matured and grown with the responsibility this position requires.

No the opposite, that good. What more to achieve? Go out on a high.
Ooooohhhh that sounds bad .....I don't mind being a matre, but i prefer to be a living matre

But I'm not 27 ? ..... Nunez explain to pantskyle the significance of that age

This seasons rookies were the most batshit boring bunch of blokes I’ve ever come across on the internet and I have browsed online chess forums for almost a decade.

Anyways, one of them has to win the EKA. Who will it be?
Me! Has there been anyone who had a kick to goal ratio as high as me? 2 kicks for 2 goals and go home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back