• NT Thunder (NT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS (AFL invitee)

• Ainslie (ACT)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After next week when the Quarter Finals start is when the real competition begins. The first round of matches only confirmed what we already knew - the non-traditional states are daylight behind the traditional ones.

After next week when the Quarter Finals start is when the real competition begins. The first round of matches only confirmed what we already knew - the non-traditional states are daylight behind the traditional ones.

Correct, but I will be interested to see if NT thunder playing in the NEAFL Northern Conference can cause an upset against West Perth.

I hate to talk against my own side, but it wouldn't surprise me if NT Thunder do win against East Perth.

East Perth are having a shocking season and have a fairly inexperienced side on the park at the moment.

NT on the other hand are performing brilliantly ... and will be at home.

I hate to talk against my own side, but it wouldn't surprise me if NT Thunder do win against East Perth.

East Perth are having a shocking season and have a fairly inexperienced side on the park at the moment.

NT on the other hand are performing brilliantly ... and will be at home.

Probably lucky its the dry season as well. It can be 35 degrees and 90% humidity later in the season, and in those conditions the Thunder would trouble any state league side in the country.

Have watched Thunder a few times this year. They are legit and definetly a dark horse in this competition.

May not win it but could well make final 4/2.

Labrador have the potential to not be embarassed here but not sure if they can produce it in a stadium theyve never experienced before.

Back