Review 2020 Peter Crimmins medal. J Gunston 2020 PCM Winner!

Who will be the Hawks 2020 Peter Crimmins medalist?

• Sam Frost

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Jack Gunston

Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Ben McEvoy

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • James Worpel

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tom Mitchell

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Liam Shiels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Sicily

• Blake Hardwick

• Shaun Burgoyne

• Jack Scrimshaw

• Isaac Smith

• Chad Wingard

• Will Day

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn’t care less about your length of membership

It was you who questioned what type of Hawthorn supporter I am simply because I questioned whether Clarko is right with the amount of positives he saw in us this season

He saw many (as do you)

I saw 1 (Will Day)
Mitchell got better as the year went on. For his first season back from a badly broken leg I think he was a positive even if still don't know how much more improvement he has left in him with another off season

Scrimshaw I thought was a positive, you'd think he's gone from borderline 22 at the start of the year to firmly in it. He got some real continuity in his footy this year as well which bodes well for next year

Not a long list of positives I know but slightly longer than yours :D

Mitchell got better as the year went on. For his first season back from a badly broken leg I think he was a positive even if still don't know how much more improvement he has left in him with another off season

Scrimshaw I thought was a positive, you'd think he's gone from borderline 22 at the start of the year to firmly in it. He got some real continuity in his footy this year as well which bodes well for next year

Not a long list of positives I know but slightly longer than yours :D
I’ll give you Scrimshaw as a definite positive
That’s about it :D

Out of interest were our per game averages per player generally a lot lower this year in our poor season or wasn't this really reflected in the votes?

Out of interest were our per game averages per player generally a lot lower this year in our poor season or wasn't this really reflected in the votes?
Worpel won last year averaging 5.22 votes per game

Back