Prediction Who will win the Hawks most improved player award in 2021?

Who will be the Hawks most improved player in 2021?

• James Cousins

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Damon Greaves

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Changkuoth Jiath

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Dylan Moore

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Conor Nash

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Harry Morrison

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Oliver Hanrahan

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Jacob Koschitzke

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Emerson Jeka

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
I think it might be James Cousins. He finished off 2020 strongly playing the last six games averaging 19.5 disposals, 4 clearances and 4.7 inside 50s.

Entering his 5th season, he might just be on the verge of pushing for a spot in the best 22.

James Cousins
Games: 25
Goals: 10

Other potential candidates for the award are; Jiath, Greaves, Moore, Morrison and Hanrahan.

hawkdork83

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chad Wingard, Mitch Lewis or Jaegar O'Meara would be bloody handy.

Last edited:
Scrimshaw. Will go next level.

And if chad plays midfield...look out!

Honourable mention to jeka. Could come from the clouds if he keeps progressing at his current rate.

Scrimshaw won the award last year.

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scrimshaw won the award last year.

Didn’t realise this was an award winning forecast. Obviously chad Wingard isn’t going to win it either.

I stand by my comments as a general prediction on improvement. Scrimshaw showed us some ability in the back end but I think he will make that a new normal and he will have more hurt factor this year.

On Topic

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scrimshaw. Will go next level.

And if chad plays midfield...look out!

Honourable mention to jeka. Could come from the clouds if he keeps progressing at his current rate.
Good call re: scrimshaw. I’m incredibly happy with his development thus far so him being most improved was completely off my radar.

Will Day - will finish top 3 in the B&F

Moore looks really good at training, and assured. I hope he gets more opportunity as I think he could make it.

Jeka is the one that seems to be exciting the right people at the club. Fingers crossed.

Cousins impressed with his late season form. Was better than I thought he could be, and I hope he can now find another level.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Moore looks really good at training, and assured. I hope he gets more opportunity as I think he could make it.

Jeka is the one that seems to be exciting the right people at the club. Fingers crossed.

Cousins impressed with his late season form. Was better than I thought he could be, and I hope he can now find another level.
Yeah I've got Moore in my R1 team.

Sep 22, 2008
Noosa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I think Will Day too.

Hope its TOB
He will
giphy.gif
eventually have that year where it all just clicks. It might be just one year but it will happen.

Back