• Jason Johannisen

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Tom Boyd

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I just plucked Parker out of a hat in the work pool. So, hopefully him for the sake of my wallet.

Buddy or Heeney will get it. Capable of 20+ disposals and 3 goals.

My tip is Buddy will turn the game in the 3rd with a couple of big goals and be the difference.

Pretty adequately covered by the 'other' option I would expect.
BOG in the prelim - legitimate chance, he's my pick.

Picken the other - leading the Gary Ayres medal after the second week of the finals.

BOG in the prelim - legitimate chance, he's my pick.

Picken the other - leading the Gary Ayres medal after the second week of the finals.

Yeah for sure - but the OP had just covered the bookies favourites + Boyd (who is of much more interest general public wise), I just didn't see the need for whinging because player A wasn't named in the poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah for sure - but the OP had just covered the bookies favourites + Boyd (who is of much more interest general public wise), I just didn't see the need for whinging because player A wasn't named in the poll.
Pointing out the PF BOG wasn't in the poll isn't whinging - he's one of the first many Bulldog fans will back

FFS hardly whinging. You whinging about me mentioning Clay Smith's omittance from the poll is more annoying.

Do not mind JJ, Clay Smith and Papley as roughies. Picken good value as well. Cannot ignore the media darling factor in this though. Love the Bont but get the feeling someone like Macrae could be best on ground narrowly and Bont 2nd best and then Bont still gets the Norm Smith.

If Sydney win JPK and Heeney my favourites.

If WB win Bontempelli the favourite.

JJ the best value IMO.

Tippet is due to tear a game apart.. My money is on the big fella

Back