Panthers @ Seahawks 27-20

Conference Championships:
Steelers @ Patriots 30-27
Vikings
@ Seahawks 18-17

Super Bowl LI:
Patriots
@ Vikings 25-17

Is there such a thing as the "Squiggle" for NFL?

I'd love to know if there is a prediction tool that will map out the rest of the season based on the first 3 rounds results.

As a Crows fan, the Squiggle can get %^$ed. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another different prediction from LA, this is his 6th stab at picking the superbowl this year. :thumbsu:
2nd

Also I wasn't aware you were allowed to change your mind. Would you like me to change my prediction or keep it when the Vikings and Patriots are eliminated early in the Playoffs?

2nd

Also I wasn't aware you were allowed to change your mind. Would you like me to change my prediction or keep it when the Vikings and Patriots are eliminated early in the Playoffs?

Do whatever makes you happy sweetheart, for someone who claims they are always right you sure do change your mind a lot, thats all. :)

I'm liking the Vikings more and more.
Yeah I was waiting for someone from the NFC to show themselves.

Winning the division will be the key tho. If they can't do that then it will be extremely tough to make the Super Bowl let alone win it

Most likely AFC playoff teams, in order of likelihood....
Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Steelers, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Titans, Texans, Colts, Jets, Bills

Most likely NFC playoff teams, in order of likelihood....
Packers, Vikings, Eagles, Seahawks, Cowboys, Giants, Falcons, Panthers, Redskins, Rams, Cardinals, Buccaneers, Lions

From all that, the most likely to still be around late in the playoffs...
Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Chiefs
Packers, Vikings, Eagles, Seahawks

Super Bowl LI (barring a smokey getting thru) will be between those 8 teams listed just above.

Why not the Vikings? The NFC representative has been a hodgepodge of teams. Of the past 12 NFC teams represented there has been 9 different teams, only the Seahawks and Giants have appeared more than once.

The AFC has usually been the Pats (4 times), Steelers (3), Broncos (2) or Colts (2) with the Ravens sneaking in for the other AFC appearance.

Why not the Vikings? The NFC representative has been a hodgepodge of teams. Of the past 12 NFC teams represented there has been 9 different teams, only the Seahawks and Giants have appeared more than once.

The AFC has usually been the Pats (4 times), Steelers (3), Broncos (2) or Colts (2) with the Ravens sneaking in for the other AFC appearance.
Bulldogs AFL
Sharks NRL
Vikings NFL

fairytales coming true all over the world. year of the fairy. EPL, NBA, MLB, A-League, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back