NFL Who Wins Super Bowl LII?

Remove this Banner Ad

Philly to be this year's Cowboys..

Na, their D-Line can get pressure on any QB. D will keep them in games even when the offense isn't clicking for a quarter or two.

I don't think he means they are literally the same team but the same storyline

Yea, i understood what he was saying, i was just giving a reason as to why they won't be the same as the Cowboys last year.

AFC
Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4
Kansas City Chiefs 12-4
3. New England Patriots 12-4
Houston Texans 10-6
Oakland Raiders 9-7
Buffalo Bills 9-7
-------------------------------------
7. Denver Broncos 9-7
Tennessee Titans 9-7

NFC
Philadelphia Eagles 12-4
Detroit Lions 11-5
Los Angeles Rams 10-6
New Orleans Saints 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 10-6
Seattle Seahawks 10-6
7. Washington Redskins 10-6
Carolina Panthers 10-6

Wild Card Round:
Bills @ Patriots
Raiders @ Texans
Seahawks @ Rams
Vikings @ Saints

Divisional Round:
Texans @ Steelers
Patriots @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Eagles
Saints @ Lions

Conference Championships:
Chiefs @ Steelers
Saints @ Eagles

Super Bowl LII:
Eagles @ Steelers

At the moment I've got 5 new playoff teams in the NFC from last year. Wonder if that's ever happened

Also got six 10-6 teams, lol

Not 100% sold on the Saints yet, feel they'll come together down the stretch as the best team in the NFC South, just not sure they'll win the division

AFC
Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4
Kansas City Chiefs 12-4
New England Patriots 12-4
Houston Texans 10-6
Oakland Raiders 9-7
Buffalo Bills 9-7
7. Denver Broncos 9-7
Tennessee Titans 9-7

NFC
Philadelphia Eagles 12-4
Detroit Lions 11-5
Los Angeles Rams 10-6
New Orleans Saints 10-6
Minnesota Vikings 10-6
Seattle Seahawks 10-6
7. Washington Redskins 10-6
Carolina Panthers 10-6

Wild Card Round:
Bills @ Patriots
Raiders @ Texans
Seahawks
@ Rams
Vikings @ Saints

Divisional Round:
Texans @ Steelers
Patriots @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Eagles
Saints
@ Lions

Chiefs @ Steelers
Saints @ Eagles

Super Bowl LII:
Eagles @ Steelers

You've got a lot of faith in the Lions mate, i like them also but seed 2? Mind you i haven't seen their schedule so i assume its fairly soft yea?

You've got a lot of faith in the Lions mate, i like them also but seed 2? Mind you i haven't seen their schedule so i assume its fairly soft yea?
Who else will be 2nd seed tho?

Good point tho. I've changed them to 9-7 now because I had them sweeping the Vikes and Bears - which I no longer think they'll do. Just hadn't updated their schedule in a while

Vikes now #2 seed at 11-5

Its sick how tight the NFC is behind Philly, absolute lottery, get a decent run with injuries and get hot at the right time and anyone could be a two seed.

Wishing id put some money on the Saints a few weeks ago when they were $61 to win the Super Bowl. Even last week they were still $41, now $21, sigh... the ship has sailed.. :(

Rams opened the season at $151 on Betfair, now the best price you can get is $23.. i haven't seen a season like it, outsiders galore now in the betting to win it all. Even the Eagles opened at $45.

considering the Lions beat teams with a winning record about as often as the Browns. I would be shocked to see them get the 2 seed.

I'm just going to do this again because I made a few changes plus did this weeks picks again

AFC
Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4
Kansas City Chiefs 12-4
New England Patriots 11-5
Houston Texans 10-6
Buffalo Bills 10-6
Tennessee Titans 9-7
7. Jacksonville Jaguars 9-7
Cincinnati Bengals 8-8

NFC
Philadelphia Eagles 12-4
Minnesota Vikings 11-5
Los Angeles Rams 10-6
New Orleans Saints 10-6
Washington Redskins 11-5
Seattle Seahawks 10-6
7. Atlanta Falcons 10-6
Carolina Panthers 10-6

Wild Card Round:
Titans @ Patriots
Bills @ Texans
Seahawks
@ Rams
Redskins @ Saints

Divisional Round:
Texans @ Steelers
Patriots @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Eagles
Saints
@ Vikings

Chiefs @ Steelers
Saints @ Eagles

Super Bowl LII:
Eagles @ Steelers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im quietly rooting for the Bills in the AFC, they have a longer playoff drought than the Browns, hard to believe but true... hope they can finally get back to the playoffs and make some noise, their fanbase deserve it.

If the Falcons don't beat the Jets this week I can't see them getting to 10 wins.

Likewise the Panthers against the Bucs.

We also have 5 division games remaining so I don't see how they could get to 10 wins and us 12.

Im quietly rooting for the Bills in the AFC, they have a longer playoff drought than the Browns, hard to believe but true... hope they can finally get back to the playoffs and make some noise in the playoffs, their fanbase deserve it.
I'm rooting for Bills/Saints/Redskins/Rams and a little bit Texans/Eagles

If the Falcons don't beat the Jets this week I can't see them getting to 10 wins.

Likewise the Panthers against the Bucs.

We also have 5 division games remaining so I don't see how they could get to 10 wins and us 12.
Both of those will happen

Saints, Falcons, Panthers all to finish on 10 wins

I'm rooting for Bills/Saints/Redskins/Rams and a little bit Texans/Eagles

Yep, nothing like a feel good story, as we have had in the AFL the past two years.

Yep, nothing like a feel good story, as we have had in the AFL the past two years.
Bills big test is this week. Raiders will be high on emotion so if the Bills just dispatch them (like I think they should) then it will be a statement that they're a very quality team.

Then they've got the Jets, Saints and Chargers after that. So they could be somewhere around 7-3 give or take a win.

Saints and Rams I'm not sold on yet but I'm more confident in the Saints atm. Their defense looks better.

The Rams defense should be better than it has been. It has potential and they're coming off a shutout. They're next 4 after the bye are Giants, Texans, Vikings, Saints. So we should see if their offense can hold up and win games against good defenses. It's amazing that the offense is their strength atm. They're defense has been in that average range so they are quite balanced

Bills big test is this week. Raiders will be high on emotion so if the Bills just dispatch them (like I think they should) then it will be a statement that they're a very quality team.

Then they've got the Jets, Saints and Chargers after that. So they could be somewhere around 7-3 give or take a win.

Saints and Rams I'm not sold on yet but I'm more confident in the Saints atm. Their defense looks better.

The Rams defense should be better than it has been. It has potential and they're coming off a shutout. They're next 4 after the bye are Giants, Texans, Vikings, Saints. So we should see if their offense can hold up and win games against good defenses. It's amazing that the offense is their strength atm. They're defense has been in that average range so they are quite balanced

Yep Raiders vs Bills I'm really looking forward too as well. I will gladly get up at 4am to watch it on 7mate this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back