• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Essendon

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

/
I went with Richmond. Just too good at the mcg.
If they beat Brisbane they go to outright favourite. Brisbane are 12-0 at the Gabba in finals. Never lost a final to a Vic or SA team. They have a huge weather advantage this time of year.

Brisbane next Mon-Sat forecast 29/30/28/31/28/25
Melbourne..... Mon-Sat forecast 18/19/20/15/14/14

/
If they beat Brisbane they go to outright favourite. Brisbane are 12-0 at the Gabba in finals. Never lost a final to a Vic or SA team. They have a huge weather advantage this time of year.

Brisbane next Mon-Sat forecast 29/30/28/31/28/25
Melbourne..... Mon-Sat forecast 18/19/20/15/14/14
Richmond loses, and would still only play at MCG for the rest of the finals. The difference is the extra game.

The only way we can have a Brisbane vs West Coast GF (which is my preference) is if Brisbane lose their first game and then both sides win Prelim finals in Melbourne.

So we are likely stuck with another year of home ground advantage or an all-Vic GF.

Btw I think GWS have no hope.

Tigers to lose. Sad to think we mauled them in the PB in an elimination final 5 years ago. They've since won a flag and flying toward another.

Full-strength Richmond at the G are unbeatable.

I went with Richmond. Just too good at the mcg.

You, me, and around 75% of the other respondents.

If Richmond can get over Brisbane at the Gabba they are good things. Richmond have an advantage in that they are finals hardened while this is probably first final for a few of the Lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think any of top 4 can win it. West coast wont win it from 5th. People on the dogs wagon which is fair due to thier form. But i am probably the only one who thinks the giants will win next week.

Brisbane are the most likely to make the grand final IMO.

I think they’ll go all the way. Runner up Richmond.

Just like the Merv Agars medal.

I’d like to see Brisbane win it though.

Who won the merv agars?

I bet it was matt crouch

Actually I don't know if it's even a thing anymore

What a breath of fresh air the Lions have been in 2019.Playing beautiful attacking footy.Just not sure there fwd line can kick a winning score against strong defensive zones.When there mids can't monster the footy.
R1 winners Richmond,Collingwood, Wce+WB.
Richmond V Collingwood Grand Final.
Richmond with a better draw than even Collingwood. Will just win like West Coast in 18.

Who won the merv agars?

I bet it was matt crouch

Actually I don't know if it's even a thing anymore

Remember the year that Robbie Gray won the AFLCA MVP award for the best player in the entire competition but somehow got pipped for the Merv?

Back