Oppo Camp Who wins the flag from here?

2015 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, don't like it, and I don't even think it's true. In my experience most West Aussies will support the other team over any other in the comp, however grudgingly, although that might be more true of casual followers than hard core fans.

Perhaps used to be true of Adelaide, that the rivalry in the city outdid that from interstate teams, but that might have changed this year. I hope so. It's one thing for teams not to like each other, but hate, no. As someone said (almost), "it ruins your judgement".

Love it when Dennis revs up over the doing of WA teams; he always takes the chance to remind viewers of a WA player's background: "Mitch Duncan, the boy from East Perth", etc.

Mate,you couldn't be further from the truth in regards to most Westcoast/Fremantle supporters over here in WA.
Most of them hope for 2 results each weekend.
1.Their team to win
2. The team down the road to lose
I grew up with alot of Eagles supporters,most of my best mates support them.
They cannot stomach the Dockers in any way.
A Fremantle premiership would be akin to the world ending for them.
Suppose you could liken it to the way alot of people feel about the Hawks on this board.
West coast were bloody impressive Friday night in dismantling the Hawks.Kudos to them and Adam Simpson.
However, my feeling is that if Fremantle can get through the Preliminary Final round,they will get the job done on GF day.

West Coast is already a Grand Finalist for mine. They will play Freo or Hawthorn and I've got a bad feeling it will be Hawthorn who will be too strong when it counts.

West Coast deserved faves after Finals week 1. Freo and Hawks about even and rest making up numbers.

image.jpg

Do you reckon Hodge is acting like he's finished? or will he go around again? He's the same age as Jimmy, isn't he?

How would he know Teri? :eek:

You mean with the drink driving stuff? He's been doing it for years, I saw it the morning after 08 when he was still pissed driving off in his disgusting yellow monaro. Eewwwww.

God I hate that w***er.

How would he know Teri? :eek:

You mean with the drink driving stuff? He's been doing it for years, I saw it the morning after 08 when he was still pissed driving off in his disgusting yellow monaro. Eewwwww.

God I hate that ******.
I'm just embarrassed that he is from the Geelong end of town. I hope people eventually forget ;)
Don't know if he will know he's finished unless his buddy Clarkson has whispered in his ear. He just seems so much more lacking discipline right now.

Drinking is OK if it's after the GF- definitely not a good thing to drive after, though.

Do those guys always have poo-and-wee cars? :eek:

I'm just embarrassed that he is from the Geelong end of town. I hope people eventually forget ;)
Don't know if he will know he's finished unless his buddy Clarkson has whispered in his ear. He just seems so much more lacking discipline right now.

Drinking is OK if it's after the GF- definitely not a good thing to drive after, though.

Do those guys always have poo-and-wee cars? :eek:

Haha they must.

God it was awful, truly a sight to behold.

history backs in a WA derby. Hawks will probably win this week, but can't see them getting over Freo the week after. If they do, then expect Weagles to really smash them .......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

history backs in a WA derby. Hawks will probably win this week, but can't see them getting over Freo the week after. If they do, then expect Weagles to really smash them .......

Absolutely. Not sure about all the pessimism about Fremantle. They were a bit shaky on Saturday but they got the job done and there were plenty of positives for them to take out of the game. Now they get a week off, invaluable for the older players like Pav & Sandi, and get a home game against a team either travelling to Perth for the second time in three weeks (Hawthorn) or a team travelling for the fourth week in a row (Adelaide).

Fremantle is in the box seat to make the GF and they deserve it after the season they've had.

IMO it would be an immense effort for Hawthorn to simply make it from here - injured players, out of form players, travel, veterans showing the same wear and tear ours did after years at the top - and if they somehow do I thoroughly expect WCE to be too strong on GF day.

Geez you blokes must be torn this week. You hate us at the moment, you think we're feeders with no ability and no future, but do you hate Hawthron more?
so much more !!

on the Crows bandwagon this week, but just don't let Danger get injured before he gets over here !!

Geez you blokes must be torn this week. You hate us at the moment, you think we're feeders with no ability and no future, but do you hate Hawthron more?
The game doesn't matter.

West Coast wins the flag from here, they're tactically superior to every other team in the AFL, and have great scoring power (Something Fremantle doesn't).
Hawthorn is the only other team capable of making the big dance for mine, but even if they do I think they'll be tired and it already seems like they might actually have injuries to important players for once in September.

Geez you blokes must be torn this week. You hate us at the moment, you think we're feeders with no ability and no future, but do you hate Hawthorn more?
Don't hate you at all. Good luck next week and expecting you to beat Hawks. Hawks form is not that good in the last 6 weeks (in fact been patchy all year really), playing injured people or players down on form or players who should be internally suspended, key players a bit vulnerable-not good signs.
Adelaide playing well, good coach with clever tactics and on a bit of a mission.

There is no "I don't give a s**t" option so I will go with the Dawks WCE Granny, and unfortunately a P&W three-peat, though of course I hope for WCE to win it well.

Geez you blokes must be torn this week. You hate us at the moment, you think we're feeders with no ability and no future, but do you hate Hawthorn more?
I'm not torn at all, seeing The Hawks and their self entitled smug 'fans' be humiliated with a straight sets exit at the 'G', would be bliss for me.

Back