Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Who wins the 2020 Flag - Prelim finals onward

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 57 16.3%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 154 44.1%
  • Geelong Cats

Votes: 102 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be a good game. Good ins for both teams. We were a player down at HT then lost lynch in the 3rd which allowed the cats to get closer in the last than they probably should of been.
We didn't let Geelong get there game going at all last game, they seem In better form this time. I'm tipping it will be close.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
People seem to forget that they were actually in unstoppable form prior to round 17 which included 10+ goal wins against the Saints, Port & Essendon! I'm actually confused why everyone is saying their form is much better now. I mean their last 2 games have been superb but the 2 after we beat them?
They were flying and blowing away teams but we completely shut them down.
Yes they have Garry & Sellwood back that didn't play that game but we have Prestia, Edwards, Asbury & as you mentioned Lynch for half a game & Soldo under a half. Also we kicked 15 or 16 behinds.

People seem to forget that they were actually in unstoppable form prior to round 17 which included 10+ goal wins against the Saints, Port & Essendon! I'm actually confused why everyone is saying their form is much better now. I mean their last 2 games have been superb but the 2 after we beat them?
Yes they have Garry & Sellwood back that didn't play that game but we have Prestia, Edwards, Asbury & as you mentioned Lynch for half a game & Soldo under a half. Also we kicked 15 or 16 behinds.

we pulled their pants down I believe. I’m pretty sure our pressure is unbearable in grand finals too. They can all pick geelong. Bring it on

I heard Hawkins has a "sore throat" and is feeling sick, so theres still hope the whole thing might be cancelled :)

Honestly this is too hard to pick. Would of picked Richmond but Geelong have found some great form.....

they’ve been smashing teams for 2 months except us in between
I heard Hawkins has a "sore throat" and is feeling sick, so theres still hope the whole thing might be cancelled :)

it won’t make Carlton any better

I agree with most you say and Tigers were brilliant... it was a Friday game and Geelong had played the sunday previous and you guys had a bye too, that comes into the equation also I beleive, but if you’ve seen enough get on the gas now and ride it through until Sunday morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with most you say and Tigers were brilliant... it was a Friday game and Geelong had played the sunday previous and you guys had a bye too, that comes into the equation also I beleive, but if you’ve seen enough get on the gas now and ride it through until Sunday morning
Haha no I'm still not confident, but like the idea about getting on the piss until then!

Last edited:
You know, I was thinking Port beat Richmond with the HGA (And I was thinking Geelong def. PA)

But now I think Richmond

Will have a 2002 feel about it.

Richmond to win, but Dangerfield to do all in his power to will Geelong to victory. Enough to get the Norm Smith Medal, but not quite enough.

You know, I was thinking Port beat Richmond with the HGA (And I was thinking Geelong def. PA)

But now I think Richmond

Will have a 2002 feel about it.

Richmond to win, but Dangerfield to do all in his power to will Geelong to victory. Enough to get the Norm Smith Medal, but not quite enough.
Dangerfield could get 20 possessions with 10 ootf and 5 turnovers and win the norm Smith if he kicks one decent goal.

Dangerfield could get 20 possessions with 10 ootf and 5 turnovers and win the norm Smith if he kicks one decent goal.
Not if Martin gets 1 kick, 1 goal and it's GOTY ;)

Back