Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Who wins the 2020 Flag - Prelim finals onward

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 57 16.3%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 154 44.1%
  • Geelong Cats

Votes: 102 29.2%

• Total voters
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Stanley in. And a few others from last time. If you think we will be as easy to beat with him in you're absolutely kidding yourself.

Gee look out Stanley is in. Gets dropped more than he plays. So scared. Doesn’t impact much. You’re much better off with Ratogolea. Grandpas Ablett and Duckwood will have A couple of touches

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Give me smug arrogance over threatening to kill a woman with chopsticks. Thank you.

Get your facts straight. I don't know if you follow the news but you do realise that the reporter made up the story of being threatened with chopsticks.

"Martin was cleared of making threats to kill by the police and AFL after investigations lasting more than five weeks".

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Get your facts straight. I don't know if you follow the news but you do realise that the reporter made up the story of being threatened with chopsticks.

"Martin was cleared of making threats to kill by the police and AFL after investigations lasting more than five weeks".
.....and the lying #### was moved on from her production role at ch7

Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
having trouble getting a read on Geelong's form. It's obviously good, but how good?

On paper, smashing the pies by 10 goals + then the lions on their home deck by 7 goals would make the cats look like a lay down misere for victory

but the pies were completely cooked, & the lions seemed to run out of puff - I didn't see much pressure coming the other way

I am confident if we can bring our a-game pressure wise

Chumly

Senior List
May 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Why is Ratogolea not playing?

Thought he did really well vs NicNat. Meaning he would be more than handy vs Nankervis who is very underrated.

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
Why is Ratogolea not playing?

Thought he did really well vs NicNat. Meaning he would be more than handy vs Nankervis who is very underrated.

Preferred structure at the moment is Stanley #1 ruck, Blicavs back up ruck and playing all over the field, Taylor and Henderson as key backs, and Rohan and Dangerfield essentially playing as key forwards given their aerial ability.

I’m a big fan of Ratugolea but adding him into the team changes all of that - it means Blicavs goes down back and suddenly we are top heavy with him alongside Taylor and Henderson. Results from this year also suggest Hawkins plays better when Ratugolea is out of the team.

well we know what respect we should give this prediction
Just as well I give no credence to the opinions of any Richmond supporter. You're all nutcases.

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
having trouble getting a read on Geelong's form. It's obviously good, but how good?

On paper, smashing the pies by 10 goals + then the lions on their home deck by 7 goals would make the cats look like a lay down misere for victory

but the pies were completely cooked, & the lions seemed to run out of puff - I didn't see much pressure coming the other way

I am confident if we can bring our a-game pressure wise

Yep. if we have our finals pressure game on I think we’d have to miss several shots at goal for them to have a chance
Nope you don't....we all have a wheel that turns and heaven help me the vic..s are with me
Tigers or cats...cats or tiges....

so running rings around them last time means zero. Don’t think so :p. Their form was strong before that too. But everyone picking them. Has to be a hatred thing

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Gee look out Stanley is in. Gets dropped more than he plays. So scared. Doesn’t impact much. You’re much better off with Ratogolea. Grandpas Ablett and Duckwood will have A couple of touches

Good stuff. Proving you are indeed kidding yourself. Stanley is our most valuable player and absolute bonafide #1 ruck. Savrat is a 2nd forward with a lot to learn who looked awful all year.

Why do the majority of Richmond supporter post like they're sitting in an asylum?

Back