moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I would love to see Canberra do it, obviously, but I can't see it. As others have said, the Panthers are playing great footy so far, but the Roosters and Storm know how to win the big games. But I think if I was going to put money on anyone right now, it would be Penrith.

Stickitupthem

Team Captain
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
I would love to see Canberra do it, obviously, but I can't see it. As others have said, the Panthers are playing great footy so far, but the Roosters and Storm know how to win the big games. But I think if I was going to put money on anyone right now, it would be Penrith.
After the latest game against a rampaging Souths the storm will win and the grit they showed will see them thru and Cameron will retire with the cup in his hands

Stickitupthem

Team Captain
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Heart - Souths, ofc but we're a very very very small chance if any at all
Head - Penrith
Gut - Storm
Storm just seems to have soldiers
Who step up when injuries occur they never
Seem to be out of the game watching the last game sths were all over them and they just grinded their way to a win Which I thought was no chance

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Storm just seems to have soldiers
Who step up when injuries occur they never
Seem to be out of the game watching the last game sths were all over them and they just grinded their way to a win Which I thought was no chance

Yeah, pretty much that, except I'd swap Raiders for Souths, obviously.

I expect Penrith, Sydney Roosters or Melbourne to battle it out, but I'm still hopeful Parramatta might pull it off, but my confidence is falling with each tight victory.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Well yeah. Penrith have been very good all along, Roosters and Storm are coming good at the right time (at a pinch, add Souths to that list too), and the Eels... have been scratchy for weeks.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Panthers are the best team in it at the moment. That's pretty clear.

But, all bias aside, the team in third is the one that plays the best football and I am as confident this year as I have been the previous two that the Roosters will win. Melbourne are the constant, you know that they are going to produce a high level of footy no matter what. But no team has the 'sixth gear' like the Roosters and with our players back on deck and SBW actually looking like an asset not a liability on Saturday I think we're primed to make it three straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Would love the Eels, Panthers or Raiders to but I think the Roosters or Storm will.

Back