Player Sponsorship Who would we like to support in 2013- Poll thread

Who would you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been in contact with the person at the club in charge of running the player sponsorship program and the good news it Kamdyn Macintosh is good to sponsor but the bad news is that Steve Morris already has 7 sponsors and he is reluctant to give him another one and would prefer we share the love a bit.
I know it's a bit disappointing but it's fair enough as well IMO. Give us your thoughts on who else we would like to get behind in 2013.

Poll is here
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who-would-we-like-to-support-in-2013-poll-thread.984044/

I like the idea of Giddy, but do we really want 2 players who are likely to spend most if not all of the the year at Coburg?

I'm thinking more a young player who isn't a sure pick, but is likely to get a decent number of games.
e.g. Griff, Dea, Batch, Helbig

(edited to add Helbig, good pick TCT)

I think we should pick someone who will appreciate knowing he has support out there.

What about someone like Gideon? (can we even select an int. rookie?)

I would welcome a suggestion or 2 from Stig

I like your thinking. Maybe Verrier or McDonough could be a possibility.

Telsor also makes a good point though.

Would be great if we could get stigs input

I like the idea of Giddy, but do we really want 2 players who are likely to spend most if not all of the the year at Coburg?

I'm thinking more a young player who isn't a sure pick, but is likely to get a decent number of games.
e.g. Griff, Dea, Batch, Helbig

(edited to add Helbig, good pick TCT)
Tend to agree, speaking for myself it would be nice to see our player running around on a regular basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually voted Houli initially

great leader, sounds like a top bloke, and massively under rated by both our and opposition supporters

Bring on Houli :thumbsu:

Knights and Houli are two blokes who will play but are currently lacking a little love.
Ryan who runs the program for the club has suggested to me these two along with Chris Newman

I have just been in contact with the person at the club in charge of running the player sponsorship program and the good news it Kamdyn Macintosh is good to sponsor but the bad news is that Steve Morris already has 7 sponsors and he is reluctant to give him another one and would prefer we share the love a bit.
I know it's a bit disappointing but it's fair enough as well IMO. Give us your thoughts on who else we would like to get behind in 2013.

To make it easier to make a choice, here is a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back