Who would win in a fight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Churchill There is a very interesting story about what happened to him( a reporter) in the Boer war ( and no, INB4USAYIT ) :) I am not that old

King Kong or Ghengis Khan ?
King Kong as Ghengis was often sick and suffered from stds in old age due too many wives and mistresses, worth watching a show called Marco Polo on his grandson.

Churchill There is a very interesting story about what happened to him( a reporter) in the Boer war ( and no, INB4USAYIT ) :) I am not that old

King Kong or Ghengis Khan ?
What story? Hitler was a little bit of a badass in wwI getting wounded several times.

What story? Hitler was a little bit of a badass in wwI getting wounded several times.
Hitler was bad . Full stop :)
Churchill, while a reporter( civilian) in the Boer war. Short version. Was on a train. Crashed into a big rock. HE didn't escape . Held at gunpoint by enemy soldier who just took him as POW. Then both of them became Prime Ministers of their respective countries and fought on the same side later . I found that very interesting. Not that he was fighting or anything , just a great story

Hitler was bad . Full stop :)
Churchill, while a reporter( civilian) in the Boer war. Short version. Was on a train. Crashed into a big rock. HE didn't escape . Held at gunpoint by enemy soldier who just took him as POW. Then both of them became Prime Ministers of their respective countries and fought on the same side later . I found that very interesting
Churchills bodyguard doco series is good.

,, Gosh, thanks for that . Started watching . Will watch more later I guess IschenkoUBeauty didn't think this would turn into a history lesson :)
Having a second class division I've history degree, most if my conversations involve history lessons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cartman after what he did to that ranga kid feeding his parent's remains to him.

Peter Griffen v Homer Simpson

Simpson due to his ability to sustain severe head injury and fight through it. Also appears to have more fighting experience.

Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne

Simpson due to his ability to sustain severe head injury and fight through it. Also appears to have more fighting experience.

Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne
Wayne, due to his use of electronic counter measures.

The Joker v Bane.

Joker by some margin too.

The Empire vs The United Federation of Planets
Galactic Empire all the way, Palpatine (baddass), Vader and in the Expanded universe they wanted over a hundred years to conquer the galaxy again. The imperial march theme as well secures victory for the empire.

The Rebellion v CIS/Trade Federation/Count Dooku's army.

Galactic Empire all the way, Palpatine (baddass), Vader and in the Expanded universe they wanted over a hundred years to conquer the galaxy again. The imperial march theme as well secures victory for the empire.

The Rebellion v CIS/Trade Federation/Count Dooku's army.

The Rebellion = The Rebel alliance?

If so I will go with them. I mean they defeat the Empire, who ripped apart the separatists and the trade federation.

Chewbacca vs Han

The Rebellion = The Rebel alliance?

If so I will go with them. I mean they defeat the Empire, who ripped apart the separatists and the trade federation.

Chewbacca vs Han
Han, he shot first.

Sauron v voldemont.

Han, he shot first.

Sauron v voldemont.

He'd have to shoot first because otherwise chewy would kick the s**t out of him.

In a straight up fight Probably Sauron

It'd probably go down to the wire if you include death eaters, Orcs and Saruman

Navi` vs Gungans

He'd have to shoot first because otherwise chewy would kick the s**t out of him.

In a straight up fight Probably Sauron

It'd probably go down to the wire if you include death eaters, Orcs and Saruman

Navi` vs Gungans
Gungans - if it's Jar Jar Binks he'd out-stupid his opponent to win.

Hmm let's see.

A deaf, blind and mental Chinese guy or a tourettes, drunk, stoned but also blind Indian guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back