Who would win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond, the bear would eventually leave his private parts exposed and open for a royal groping.

Sounds like Eddie and his end as Collingwood President.
We're talking about fighting a massive and dangerous mammal though.

Five AFL players of your choice vs a grizzly bear.
Pick the players, also I'm pretty sure the bear will still win.
Toby Greene to blind the bear early, giving an important tactical advantage.
Joel Selwood as the sacrificial lamb. He's tough enough to last more than a couple seconds, and bleeds when you just look at him, so makes a juicy early target for the bear.
Ben Cunnington and Nic Naitanui because the dudes are absolute units, and you can't have guys getting torn to shreds in half a second. Need to tank it a little while dealing some damage themselves.
Finally, I'm going with ex-player Barry Hall to deal the knockout blow.

Toby Greene to blind the bear early, giving an important tactical advantage.
Joel Selwood as the sacrificial lamb. He's tough enough to last more than a couple seconds, and bleeds when you just look at him, so makes a juicy early target for the bear.
Ben Cunnington and Nic Naitanui because the dudes are absolute units, and you can't have guys getting torn to shreds in half a second. Need to tank it a little while dealing some damage themselves.
Finally, I'm going with ex-player Barry Hall to deal the knockout blow.

I'd take Tony Liberatore to be the bait but would go for four tanks; Barry Hall, Fraser Gehrig, Jonathon Brown and Nic Nat for my tanks. Libba distracts, rest attacks and hopes for best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only need two, Paul Salmon to swim upstream and distract it as the food decoy whilst Andrew Gaff king hits the unsuspecting bastard on the jaw. Trev Nisbett then arrives to roll out the spin and claim the bear was playing golf with the eagles boys the next week.

I'd take Tony Liberatore to be the bait but would go for four tanks; Barry Hall, Fraser Gehrig, Jonathon Brown and Nic Nat for my tanks. Libba distracts, rest attacks and hopes for best.
Starting to mull over this a bit more. Might need to sub out Cunnington for Darren Collins (jailed for life - murder). Wonder what kind of damage Lethal could've done too if given the chance.

If we're employing more advanced tactics, there's also the option of recruiting Wayne Carey to seduce the bear's wife (or Jake Stringer if he has a teenage daughter bear), distracting him long enough for big Bazza to deliver the left-right-goodnight.

Joel Selwood, he would duck any attacks. The bear would rage, whinge to parks and wildlife, who would issue the Bear with an infringement notice and relocate him to his correct habitat.

Brayden Sier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back