Who would you bring back from retirement?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you bring back one player from your clubs history to return for your current team, who is it?

For Sydney, would depend on whether you're doing it for a game played this week or for a season. For a game this week it'd have to be Lockett as he actually gives us someone to kick to up forward.

If Franklin and Reid were actually fit though.....our biggest problem is midfield grunt and overall being too easy to beat. Diesel might be the best fit, also perhaps Kirk. I can't really say anything about Skilton as he was too long ago.

For Sydney, would depend on whether you're doing it for a game played this week or for a season. For a game this week it'd have to be Lockett as he actually gives us someone to kick to up forward.

Begs the question how Lockett would go in the modern game between his lack of versatility and his poor discipline. He would barely got on the park with the number of times he belted blokes

at their current age? Cyril, every day of the week... but on Sunday I'll have young Dunstall thanks, from that game when he kicked 17goals against Richmond...

If you bring back one player from your clubs history to return for your current team, who is it?

If Franklin and Reid were actually fit though.....our biggest problem is midfield grunt and overall being too easy to beat. Diesel might be the best fit, also perhaps Kirk. I can't really say anything about Skilton as he was too long ago.

Paul Kelly? Goodes?

Hard to go past Tredrea for us, but we'd have a bigger need for Chad I reckon.

Think he'd comfortably fit in the game today, no different to a McGovern or Rance. Can play midfield and fwd too.

Could also suggest both Burgoyne's or Pickett given we lack a little outside polish.

Have Wanganeens position well covered. Likewise ruck and inside mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie Flower - as great as he was in his era, current football is even better suited to him. In the current game he would be the best player by far. Speed, marking, IQ, leadership.

If I could bring back a player I loved watching, it would be Wayne Carey, greatest of all time. Pity he is such a s**t bloke, deserves a painful death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back