who would you delist?

Remove this Banner Ad

In all likelihood Hvrovat might be delisted, dumont delist wtf? He is our most consistent winger and a two way runner. Jacobs should go, the team has gone past him. Daw delist by the end of 2020. Turner can fulfill a role and unless someone better turns up, we keep him. Mcmillan shouldn't be offered a new contract beyond 2020.

Eugene Warrior changed to Glenelg in the SANFL last year because he got off side with a few of the players at Norwood, however he only lasted a few games and then played somewhere in the country. Hes a great aboriginal player, a complete freak. A really fast player and if he gets anywhere within range of goals, no matter the angle he will put it through the middle. He almost won Norwood the 1999 grandfinal off his own boot. I was a little disappointed Port didn't pick him up on their list for the 2000 season.

If anyone would like a picture of Eugene I am sure I can dig up a picture of him, just give me your email address and I will scan a picture for you.

I doubt you would have been getting Eugene mixed up with Eddie Hocking, maybe Shane Tongerie, I remember him playing a few games for the crows and kicked some nice snap shots against the then Brisbane Bears. Eugene however didn't play any senior games for the crows but he is more than capable of stepping into any senior side.

Hope all of this was of some help.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

back in the day when you couldn't post pictures on BF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Wright, Thompson and Wilkinson are confirmed outs. What’s the minimum number of list changes we’re required to make, 4, 5?

Watson is in strife by the sound of things. Hrovat is hanging on by the skin of his teeth. Can’t see many others getting cut to be honest.

So Wright, Thompson and Wilkinson are confirmed outs. What’s the minimum number of list changes we’re required to make, 4, 5?

Watson is in strife by the sound of things. Hrovat is hanging on by the skin of his teeth. Can’t see many others getting cut to be honest.
3 from the senior list.

Wright, Thompson gone. Watson and Hrovat will be gone as well.
Zurhaar will take one of those spots. Then you will have trades to come with Wood, McKay on the table.

What is Mckay's value?
Who wants him?

1st round draft pick, with years of development and he's ready to go.

If Carlton want him, then they'll be forking over 10 for our 23.

You have to use 3 picks in the National Draft. Rookie upgrades count so the expected departures of Watson and Hrovat would have us covered. Depends whether we bring in picks or players for whatever we do in trade week.

If we are doubtful about Jacobs getting back on the field, can we put him on the rookie list to create space on the main list?

If we are doubtful about Jacobs getting back on the field, can we put him on the rookie list to create space on the main list?
Yes, we could. But can’t just put him straight onto the rookie list. Would have to delist him and then pick him up in the rookie draft. Gives other clubs the chance to take him, but you’d think we’d be pretty safe there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back